Wait. What?

Cassius and Serena's POV

"Hey" Cassius greeted when he answered the door.

"I got your text. What's the emergency that couldn't wait?" I said as I swept past him into the house and tossed my purse to the nearest couch in his foyer.

He shut the door before turning to face me.
I stood hands akimbo, as I watched him drink me in.

"You look gorgeous" he remarked.

"Now I know you didn't ask me to come to your house so you could confirm to me what I already know?" I queried.

"Maybe I did" he replied as he began walking towards me.

"Then you will have completely wasted my time, and you of all people should know I don't like my time being wasted" I stated firmly.

"Should I?" He came even closer.

"What are you..?" Was all I managed to get out before Cassius grabbed my neck and descended on my lips.

Before I could even think, or reassure myself that this wasn't happening, he had me pinned against the wall as he deepened the kiss.
When he bit down on my lower lip, I involuntarily opened for his tongue to sweep into my mouth.
I was breathless and panting when he moved his kisses from my mouth, to my jaw, to my earlobe then down to my clavicle.
I moaned as he took his kisses lower and deftly undid the buttons of my shirt with both hands as he went –his destination intent.
He went on his knees in front of me, and hiked my skirt up in one fluid motion.
Before I could even utter a protest, he'd divested me of my underthings and put his lips on me.

My eyes flew open.

I must be crazy!!

Before I could register where I was exactly, I heard pounding on my door.

"Rena?! Open up! Are you dead in there?! Please don't be dead!" I heard someone yell from outside my room.

"Paloma?!" I queried as reality permeated the fog that was my mind.

"Oh thank God. Come get the door!" She breathed.

I hazily got to my feet and went to unlock my door.

"Finally! I thought we'd have to break down your door to get to you!" Paloma exclaimed after I opened the door.

"What time is it?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.

"3:15" she answered as she pushed past me into the room.

"3:15?! Why are you here then?!" I shrieked.

And you don't shriek!

Thank you!

"Because the rest of the family is up and have already left. I'm surprised you could sleep through Mena's screeching" Paloma laughed.