two. mystery

HIS OTHER DAUGHTER |two

two. mystery
@ vficsxx

ATHENA LOOKED AT HIM, CONFUSED. "WHAT?"

"I know you know who you are, don't play stupid with me," the guy hissed at her. Caroline just laughed. "Okay, you need to leave. You're obviously insane, okay?"

The guy sighed with an angry tone, then ran in front of Caroline, faster than you could even see, which shocked Athena but then he bit into her neck, his eyes red and veiny. Both girls screamed, and when Caroline collapsed, the guy turned to Athena.

"I- is she—"

"Dead? No, but you're about to be," he said, knocking her out.

Athena woke up in an empty room with bricked walls and an iron door. Her hands were tied to a chair and there was a rope around her waist, also tied around the chair. Her head felt dizzy and she could hardly keep her eyes open. "Where am I..?"

"The cellar of my house. You'll be giving me answers on your plans, understand?" he asked her. Athena shook her head, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Plans for what? I don't even know who you are."

"Damon. Damon Salvatore. And the plans to wipe out vampires. I've heard from all around an all-mighty witch is planning on eliminating us."

Athena laughed. "Vampires? Witches? Am I dreaming?"

He walked over, looking into her eyes, compelling her. "Who are you?"

"Athena Gilbert."

"What are you?"

"A high schooler."

"Do you know about vampires being real?"

"No, they don't exist. That's a ridiculous question," she laughed and he grabbed her throat.

"Liar."

~~

An hour later, Athena was still tied to the chair. She was getting hungry, thirsty. She was exhausted and wanted to go home. "Please, just let me go!"

Damon shook his head, keeping an eye on her from the other side of the door when the two heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Damon?" A voice spoke.

"Stefan," Damon says.

Stefan looked in through the bars on the door, he had a green journal in his hand. "That's Elena's.. Did you do something to her too?!" Athena yelled at him.