eight. founders

HIS OTHER DAUGHTER |eight

eight. founders
@ vficsxx

THERE WAS A MEMORY PLAYING through her head that wasn't hers. "You left her, Niklaus. What now you want her back?" a British voice called out. Athena could see a blonde lady stood there, talking to nothing but the empty darkness around her. That was until a man appeared, "I never said I wanted her back, but I can't have my child becoming me now that she knows about supernatural beings," a British man replied to the to the girl. "What's your plan then, brother?" the girl spoke again, but this time it faded away as she was clicked back to reality.

"Athena? Athena!" Elena's voice called out next to her. "What do you think we should do?"

"What?" Athena asked, a confused expression on her face. She was in her living room with her siblings and the Salvatore brothers.

"Should we speak to Anna before or after the party?" Jeremy replied, looking concerned.

"Party?"

"The founders party, Athena," Damon said. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah," Athena cleared her throat, "all fine. Let's talk to her tonight after we bring the antiques by the Lockwood residence."

The others gave her an agreeing nod. As the others got up to ho about their day, Athena stayed sat. Damon walked over, taking the seat beside her that Elena was once sat in. "Is everything okay?"

Athena sighed. "Do you ever see memories that aren't your own?" she asked, turning her body towards his.

"I don't think I understand..."

"I was zoned out because there was just this memory playing in my head but I hadn't seen these people before... but they were talking about someone's daughter and the supernatural..."

Damon shook his head. "I think you're going through a lot right now. Why don't you get some rest?"

Athena nodded, standing up as she went upstairs to her bedroom. Damon followed to make sure everything was okay.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything," he told her before he left. Athena's eyes fluttered shut as she dozed off.

Elena and Jeremy were digging through boxes, finding all of their parents old antiques and heirlooms that Mrs. Lockwood needs.

"And the pocket watch, thats all of 'em," Elena said. "Take this to Mrs. Lockwood tomorrow, got it?" Elena told Jeremy. "Got it," he repeated in a sassy tone. He was still in his emo phase, or at least thats what Aunt Jenna calls it. He had been all dark and gloomy ever since their parents passed.