four. spell book

HIS OTHER DAUGHTER |four

four. spell book
@ vficsxx

        "THE TOMB? KATHERINE? WHAT does any of that mean?" Elena asked the moment after Athena finished explaining. She had made the excuse to Damon she had to use the restroom and she knew she should hurry back.

"And when I seen the picture, she looked exactly like Elena. What's that all about?" Athena asked Stefan, demanding an answer.

"Katherine is a vampire. She's the one who turned me and Damon back in 1864. I loved her, but—"

"So that's why you're in love with my sister? Because she reminds you of Katherine?"

"No, Katherine was manipulative and she compelled both Damon and I, but he's convinced his love for her was true," Stefan continued, after Athena rudely interrupted. "He probably doesn't like you, Athena. I was wrong. He wants to find Katherine, and to open the tomb we need a witch."

"Bonnie," Elena says.

~~

"Do you remember those stories I told you Grams talked to me about?" Bonnie asked Elena with a serious face as she took a seat on Elena's bes

Elena laughed. "About your family being full of witches? How could I forget?"

"Well it's true..."

"Excuse me? What are you on because—"

"No, Elena look!" Bonnie says as she rips open one of her pillow, pouring out all the feathers that were trapped inside of it.

"Bonnie, my pillow!" Elena protested.

"Just watch!" Bonnie says as she put her hand out, the feathers floating around the two teenage girls the next second. Elena had the biggest smile as she watched the feathers float around.

~~

"Bonnie's a witch? That's so cool..." Athena smiled.

"So do you think Bonnie could do it?" Stefan asks Elena.

"I guess we can see," Elena suggested. "Stay here with Damon, Athena. We'll go see Bonnie."

Athena nodded as she went back downstairs to Damon, who was waiting for her. Stefan and Elena left a minute later to go find Bonnie.

Athena took her seat back on the couch, this time Damon took a seat beside her. "You'll help me get Katherine back? Why?"

Athena looked at him, confused. "How did you hear—"