seven. tomb vampires

HIS OTHER DAUGHTER |seven

seven. tomb vampires
@ vficsxx

        THE SALVATORE'S, MAINLY DAMON found it best if they kept Athena in their home for observation. Damon really wanted her to remember him. Everyone else had gone home by nightfall and Athena was slept in a spare room. She had forgotten Damon and Iris because she hit her head when passing out after being fed on. But why them? Why hadn't she forgotten anyone else?

Things were running through her head. Memories, words, visions. She wanted it to stop.

Athena was up late, she couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes she seen the visions again. They wouldn't go away.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in," Athena's voice rang. She sounded like she would break down any moment with the voice crack that came within her voice.

The door slowly creaked open and there stood Damon. "Hey."

"Hi."

Damon slowly walked towards Athena who just seemed like she was completely out of place. He took a seat beside of the girl, looking at her. "Look, I know you don't remember me, but..."

Athena looked up at him and it seemed like the entire world stopped spinning. His blue eyes caught her in a trance, and she felt like she was in a scene from a movie.

"Why is it that I feel better around you? Not as much as a killer?" Damon said, not breaking eye contact.

"I..." Athena started before someone walked into the room, causing both of their heads to turn towards the door.

It was Stefan and he looked worried. "What's wrong?" Damon asked.

"The tomb vampires are out."

~~

Damon and Athena followed Stefan downstairs and into the living room where Elena and Jeremy were sat on the couch.

"What do you mean "tomb vampires"?" Athena said to Stefan, trying to get an answer but he wouldn't budge until they got in there with Elena and Jeremy.

"Tell them what you told me," Stefan gestured to Elena. She gave him a nod. "Jeremy was hanging out with a girl, Anna."

As she said that, Damon gave Stefan a side eye, then looked back to Elena, "how do you know she was a vampire?"

"The way she reacted when Jeremy "accidentally" cut himself. He figured it out before I did."

"So does that mean..." Damon began before Stefan finished his thought. "Yeah, Katherine could be somewhere."