nine. founders day

HIS OTHER DAUGHTER |nine

nine. founders day
@ vficsxx

ATHENA GROANED, HER HEAD WAS
throbbing and her body ached. She blinked open her eyes, seeing that she was in some sort of cellar. There were bars around her like a jail cell and her hands were chained to the wall.

"Where the hell am I...?" she groaned, her voice raspy.

"Ah, you're awake!" She recognized the voice. It was the same vampire who had attacked her, and the one who called her Summer.

"Where am I?" she repeated. She could see the guy on the other side of the bars, looking down at her. She yanked on the chains, feeling the metal cut into her skin. She knew if she kept at it she could cut herself, but she didn't care.

"We injected a small bit of poison into your blood. Not enough to kill you, but I know you're a witch, so it'll weaken you enough to where you can't use any spells."

Athena chuckled. "It's not like I know hoe to use it anyways. And if I did, I'd kill you in an instant," she hissed, standing up for herself despite the fact that she was terrified.

"Don't get feisty. There are about a dozen vampires upstairs and I'm sure they'd be happy to feed on you." He glared at her. "Tell me what you know about Summer."

"I don't know shit about Summer." Athena scoffed. Why would she know anything? She had never met a Summer in her life.

"I'm sure Damon has told you some things. Summer Wells, his lover. At least, before he met Katerina."

Damon's lover? He'd never mentioned it. Not except that one time she had dreamt about a girl that looked similar to her. Still, he had never said anything about a lover.

"Damon hasn't told me anything..." Athena looked at the ground, unsure of how to feel about the new information.

"Well, I'm sure they'll be coming for you soon." He stepped inside the cage, holding another needle. "Let's get you upstairs."

~~

"That's on the opposite side of town. We need to get there fast before they hurt her," Damon said, looking at the map. Bonnie had done a locator spell on Athena, spotting her in an old abandoned house.

Damon picked up a bag he had filled with stakes and guns earlier. He knew they'd need it.

Damon, Stefan, and Elena got into the car, keeping the weapons in reach. They brought the map along after thanking Bonnie, and they went on their way to rescue Athena.