Chapter 4: Factory of Horrors Part 2

Joey teleported us to some new area. It looked like a hallway. We heard a voice. "Alright Joey. I'm here. Lets see if i can find what you wanted me to see." We went down the short hallway to what looked like a very damaged animation studio. Was this the original Joey Drew Studios? "Over here!" Joey called. We was at a projector. Me and Audrey held hands and walked to Joey. "Come have a seat. This won't take long." He said. We took a seat. "Where are we?" Audrey asked.
"In a very old place. Full of memories. But never mind all that." He said to us. "Here we go." He turned the projector on. "Once upon a time, there was a bitter old man that lost just about everything." The projector showed a picture of him.
"Joey." Audrey said.
"Yeah. The real Joey Drew. He blamed everyone but himself for his mistakes. But mostly he blamed his old business partner for abandoning their work. A man by the name of Henry Stein. A great artist and a good friend. In his anger, Joey used an evil machine to create another world. A world made of paper and ink, where he's torment his own version of Henry forevermore. But one day, a miracle happened. An angel came into Joey's life. A young woman by the name Allison Pendle. She didn't visit often, but when she did, she saw something good in Joey no one else could. Including himself. He made Joey see the world with better eyes. So one day in Joey's cartoon cycle of hatred, he gave Henry an angel of his own to guide him and give him hope. It was then that Joey decided to make something new. Something he'd always wanted but could never have. A family. But not a cartoon one. Something real. After many tries, he created something that made him happier than he ever could have imagined. A wonderful, loving daughter. Right and kind. Almost 100% human." He stepped in front of us. "He created you, Audrey."
"What? Are you crazy?" She asked.
"What the living hell are you talking about? She wasn't born from some machine! She is flesh and blood!" I told her.
"Just because we're born of darkness doesn't mean we belong to it. We're always free to choose. To believe what we want to believe." He told us.
"Take us back! Right now! I'm not listening to anymore of your lies!" She demanded.
"Remember who you are, Audrey."
"Leave me alone!" She said. Joey sighed.

Joey brought us back. Audrey sat on the bed and brought her knees to her chest. "Audrey?" I asked. "Are you okay?"
"It's not true. It can't be." She said.
"Audrey... Joey has no reason to lie to us. And you said your father once told you that. 'Just because we're born from darkness, doesn't mean we belong to it. We're always free to choose. To believe what we want to believe.'" I told her. She kept shaking her head. She got up and grabbed the Gent ID Card. I grabbed her wrist. She faced me. "I thought you were on my side." Audrey said.
"I know you don't want to believe it. I can only imagine how scared you must be. You must also be scared of what i'll say." I said. "But you know what?" I cupped her cheek. "I don't care if you're not 100% human. I still love you, Miss Audrey Drew." I gave her a kiss on the lips. After i pulled away, she looked very surprised. "Y/n..." she mumbled. I smiled at her and nodded. "I know, Audrey." I said. "Lets go."

We went back down and exited the hotel. Then the intercom went off. "Attention! Children of the Machine! This is Wilson. The feeble uprising in Lost Harbor has been ended by the Keepers. We are safe once again from the Cyclebreakers! The Keepers are watching." He said. Then around six Lost Ones attacked us. We quickly fought them off. One of them got me in the arm pretty good, but we took them down. "Shoot. Way too close." I said. We got to the Gent Building ID Scan. Audrey scanned the ID and we slid under a board. We met with a locked door. Audrey broke it open and we saw the Gent Building with writing on it, saying "We are the Keepers." Then The Ink Demon dropped down. Audrey put her arm up and I put mine over hers. "Stay away." I said. Then two things started lighting up. Rainbow lightning was going off. Audrey dropped to the ground and she put her hand to her head. "Audrey!" I put her arm around me. We watched The Ink Demon turn into... little Bendy? So The Ink Demon is Bendy? He walked away. Audrey got up. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm okay. Something just... happened to me. I'm okay now." She told me. We walked into the Gent Building. There was another one of those three-digit locks. I went down a hallway and saw three numbers: 523. I went back and put it in. The door opened and we went through. It lead to a room with four screens. They came on and there were multiple faces shown. "Are those the Keepers?" I asked.
"Anomaly detected!" It said. "New subject designation required. What are you? What is your purpose?"
"Our names are Audrey and Y/n! We're not here to cause any trouble!" Audrey told the Keepers. "We just wanna go home. Can you help us?" She asked.
"Feisty. Erratic. Dangerous. We've not seen any like this before."
"I'm sure we can reach an agreement. Lets just talk." She said.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"We are the Keepers." They said.
"Called it." I mumbled.
"Order. Control. Eternal. We serve the many by serving the one. The Machine must endure." They said.
"Where did you come from? Who made you?" Audrey asked.
"Wilson." They told us.
"He wanted us to find him. Can you take us to him?" Audrey asked.
"Dangerous. Much too dangerous." They said. "This subjects are without limits. Toxic fumes activate!" They said. I looked over and saw a vent. "Audrey! A vent! Come on!" I said. She ran to the vent and crawled in after me.