background

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Evelyn Davis
Age : 31
Evelyn Davis has always dreamed of big family with the love of her life. She finally has that now. But it is what she expected? She is curious and adaptable to any kind of situation, some would say a people pleaser, which is exactly why Micheal chose her. She's a pushover when it comes to love she will do anything and everything to make that person happy, she hasn't found her strength yet.

Micheal Davis
Age : 34
There is a monster within this man, he likes and always gets his own way. His father was abusive when he was younger so he doesn't know what it is like to live a loving and caring household. He hasn't got the nurturing side he should have been taught. He takes all this out of poor Evie. He thinks this is right he doesn't understand right from wrong. There is no good within him just bad.

Kassidy Rivers
Age : 33
Kassidy has always been by Evie's side through thick and thin. She will fight anyone if they hurt her best friend and that is exactly what she does. Even though Evie thinks it's unnecessary and will cause even more trouble on her part, Kassidy knows it needs to be done and does it. She is loving, kind and powerful. What more could you want from a woman?

Liam Knowles
Age : 32
Liam enrolled within the police department 3 years ago now because he wants to protect his town. He is smart, witty and a caring soul. Also a sucker for a little bit of romance which is good when your in a small town.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·