⨳ 1

“So, the school has this tradition where each child from the top prestigious families are required to join the student council

“So, the school has this tradition where each child from the top prestigious families are required to join the student council.”, Hoseok said, causing Yuzhuo to freeze. The student council?

A small smile crept onto her face at the thought of the group of people she knew she could trust.

“However, you can easily get kicked out if you can't maintain a kill rank of 10 or above.”, he mentioned. “Kill rank?”, she questioned. Mark didn't mention that in his letters.

“Your kill rank is decided by the amount of students you've killed that month, also by your skill level, improvement, and participation during the bloody hours and many other events.”, he explains. Bloody hours?

There was so much she wanted answers to, but she believed it would be best to hold off her questions until she had met the student council.

Approaching the third floor, Hoseok walked up to a pair of double doors, pushing them open to reveal an open room with seven desks, each with their own personal work space.

Yuzhuo looked around the room, her fingers coming down to feel the leather material of the sofa.

“This is the student council room. You'll be spending most of your time here, besides from classes.”, Hoseok spoke.

“You'll probably end up falling asleep here before you even think about heading to your dorm room.”, he let out a laugh as Yuzhuo sighed.

“Speaking of dorm rooms.”, she began, holding up her bag of luggage.

“Oh, right! I'll be taking these! I'll place them in your dorm room so you have time to get acquainted with the council members. I'm sure they'll escort you to your dorm room afterwards.”, he said.

Yuzhuo nodded before handing over her luggage to him as he took off, leaving her to patiently wait on the sofa.

She was unsure of how much time had passed, but she was beginning to feel bored.

Yuzhuo stood up, walking over to a wall that displayed many awards, trophies and pictures of each council for every three years since the founding nearly three hundred years ago.

She found herself looming over one of the desks, picking up a picture frame that was slightly dusty.

She let her fingers glide against the frame, wiping away a bit of the dust so she could see the contents clearer.

Yuzhuo gasped as she looked at the picture, the familiar face of her older brother blankly posing for the camera. A small smile made its way to her lips as she stared down at it. I miss him...

“What are you doing?”.

Yuzhuo flinched at the feeling of a metal object pressing against her head.