⨳ 10

Jeno leads Yuzhuo to an open gym, a private one owned by the student council

"So being a council members has its perks.", she smirks as she takes a look around the room.

Jeno let out a laugh at her reaction before he grabs a roll of tape for them.

"So? Anything you need to work on?", he asks her as she looks over at him with a certain look in her eyes, clearly offended by his words.

"Excuse me? I'll have you know I'm a black belt in Karate, Kung fu, and Taekwondo. Not to mention an expert in long swords and katanas.", she brags.

Jeno smirked, actually quite intrigued by her accomplishments. "Alright. Then prove it.", he says.

Yuzhuo's smirk drops as her expression is replaced with one that held no emotion.

Jeno walked towards her to help her with her wrappings, but before he could, he was sent back by an overpowering kick to the abdominal.

"Hey! I didn't say we were starting yet!", he yelled, clutching his stomach in pain. "I don't wait for signals.", she said, narrowing her eyes on her target.

Jeno was a bit taken aback by her change in demeanor. She was like a double-edged sword, a two headed snake. Bipolar if you want to go a little overboard.

Yuzhuo continues to make advances on him, pulling him up by his collar while he was in a daze.

As Jeno came back to his sense, he swiftly brought his leg up to attack her side, causing her to let go of him.

Throwing punches didn't seem to phase her as she dodged every single one, impressing him.

As Jeno went to sweep her, she resorted to Taekwondo, flying into the air before landing a hard blow on his shoulder, causing him to let out a loud groan.

Jeno takes a deep breath before getting back up. "Had enough yet?", she asks, a smirk never leaving her lips.

He scoffs, raising his fists in front of his face in a combat stance. "You wish.".

Yuzhuo sighed, taking steps back. "At least I offered.", she said as her back reached an open cabinet.

Her smirk widened as she gripped onto the handle of what seemed to be a sharp object, unsheathing it.

Jeno's eyes widened as she sprinted towards him, swinging the metal object at full force.

Jeno ducked to avoid being pierced, but she only adjusted her speed, sending another swing his way.

Jeno jumped out of the way, tumbling to the ground.

As his eyes adjust to his new position, his entire body freezes up as the tip of the Katana reached his chin.

His eyes locked with hers. He noticed the dark and emotionless expression in her eyes, there was not a single hint of sympathy in them.

"I-I surrender...", he breathed out, expecting her to lower her sword, but instead she stared him down.

"Always follow through with your actions...", she began to mumble, completely tuning out his words.

Jeno gulped as the tip of the blade inched closer to his neck. "Yuzhuo, I said I surrender!!!", he said, louder this time.

Yuzhuo flinched before taking a step back, the weapon leaving her grasp and embracing the cold tiles of the gym floor. "S-sorry...".

She looked away, allowing Jeno to stand back up. However, his eyes never left her figure, now on edge and alert due to her recent actions.

"What was that?", he asked after a minute of silence, not exactly expecting an answer.

"The product of daddy's little monster, his very own weapon. He must be so proud of how I turned out.", she scoffed, staring down at her feet.

"I think I'm done for today.", she said, nearly in a whisper, as she marched out of the room at a fast pace, leaving Jeno in a stir.

Yuzhuo's breathing became uneasy, her heartbeat increasing in speed as she treaded the hallways.

Many students threw strange and fearful looks her way, the rumor of the supposedly new council member spreading through the grounds like wildfire.

However, she didn't care. She was way too caught up in her own problems.

I nearly killed Jeno, or I would've if he didn't stop me, she thought.

She clenched her fists tightly as she turned the corner, only to be stopped by someone grasping her shoulder.

Her footsteps came to a halt, but her mind was still running wild. "Hey! Bitch, did you hear me?!!", the girl screamed at her.

Yuzhuo shrugged her hand off, turning to face her, only to smirk at the one in front of her. Kim Jisoo.

"Dong Yuzhuo, I challenge you to a duel!!", she said confidently, smirking down at her.

A crowd of students surrounded them as gasps and useless gossip spread around.

Yuzhuo glanced around, catching the familiar faces of Haechan and Jisung.

"You're a waste of time. Maybe think this through before you pick on someone stronger than you.", Yuzhuo commented, rolling her eyes.

Jisoo angrily glared at her, taking a step closer to her before grabbing her by the collar. "Yah! What are you waiting for?!! Fight me you bitch!", she yelled.

Yuzhuo mentally groaned in annoyance before smacking her hand off, narrowing her eyes on her.

"Fine. Right here, during bloody hours. I don't care what you bring. A gun, a long sword, heck even a pocket knife. Don't show me up or I'll find you, whether it's permitted or not.", she said, venom practically dripping from her mouth.

Jisoo gulped, taking a step back. "O-okay! It's on! Don't be late!", she threw back before walking off.

The crowd dispersed as Haechan and Jisung approached the girl. Haechan gave a loud round of applause as Jisung looked puzzled.

"Why did you agree to that?", Jisung questioned, earning a shrug in return.

"She's annoying. When she's dead, that's one less bitch to worry about.", she blankly replied, causing Haechan to snicker.

Haechan smirked. "I am most certainly looking forward to this one.", he said.

She's a killing machine- 🔪