⨳ 25

The tension was evident in the office room, the two individuals stiff and filled to the brim with dark tendencies

"I thought you had everything sorted out, Joy.", Chenle scowled, narrowing his eyes on the principal.

"It's Ms, President.", she scowled back, crossing her arms with full confidence.

Chenle sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I don't appreciate more problems this close to the end of the term. I am highly overworked and you're to blame for all of that.".

Joy snorted, smiling. "I do admit, I enjoy seeing you suffer, but I have nothing to do with 'that'. I'm afraid that's a problem for Mr. Lee.".

Chenle groaned, annoyed. "She enrolled in Vision Private School before the year started. I don't understand how her name could be on my slip of paper. It makes no sense.".

Joy raised a brow. "And since when were you a complainer? Usually you come to me after your thought process doesn't figure out the root of the problem.", she said, curious.

Chenle went silent, his eyes dropping to his lap. But, what caught her attention was the look of worry and confusion on his face. "You know our story, do I really need to explain.".

"You're anxious, Zhong Chenle. That's not like you-", she was cut off by his fist slamming against the desk.

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?!".

The room went silent, almost uncomfortably. Joy stared at him in surprise, never have heard him raise his voice like that.

Chenle stood up, agitated. "Yknow what, I'll deal with this myself. If that bitch is planning anything, I'll personally give her a one way ticket to hell. It's the least I can do...".

He stormed out of the room, pissed off by his mountain of problems he couldn't comprehend.

"Lalisa Manoban... I thought I told you to stay out of my life...".

The two girls stood side by side, exhausted and breathing heavily.

Yuzhuo wiped a streak of blood off her face with a small smirk, satisfied with her work. "Well, that was fun.".

Jennie didn't respond, frowning slightly. "Survival of the fittest.", Yuzhuo nodded in agreement.

Yuzhuo looked around, pouting slightly as she couldn't see the council president anywhere. "I thought he was following us?".

Jennie shook her head, putting her hands on her hips. "And why do you care? I saw the tension between you two. You're ignoring him? Why?".