⨳ 27

It was a week after the hunters event

It was a week after the hunters event. Things have settled down and classes have gotten used to well..

Having less students.

As she enters the council room, Yuzhuo drops the stack of final assignments before exams on her desk, groaning.

“I keep forgetting. Is there a rule prohibiting the murder of teachers?”, she asks, clearly annoyed.

Jaemin chuckles, looking up from his computer. “I mean, whatever happens in Murder High stays in Murder High.”, he smirks.

“Yknow what, I like how you think, Nana.”, she smirks back.

Jaemin smiles before going back to what he was doing.

Yuzhuo joined him at his desk, taking a bit of her homework with her to work on.

Since she's gotten her student council title as Assistant Treasurer, her and Jaemin had gotten a lot closer.

They both work on the finance of the council and class banks as money is withdrawn and deposited.

“So, which teacher is it?”, Jaemin asks, raising a brow at her.

Yuzhuo sighs dramatically, banging her head on the desk. “My brother.”.

Jaemin looked incredibly concerned for her, dropping everything else.

“You wouldn't actually... kill him, right..?”, He asked with a cautious tone, a nervous smile on his lips.

Yuzhuo blinks, snorting. “Wow, you think so low of me. I'm not a heartless monster, murdering my own brother over a stupid joke.”.

Jaemin placed his hand over his heart, looking relieved. “Good.”.

She rolled her eyes, smacking his arm. Jaemin bursted into laughter just as Chenle walked in.

“I can't believe you'd think that, did you not see all that crying I did on his first day?”, Jaemin smiles, ruffling her hair.

“Of course I did, you seemed human for once.”, Yuzhuo scoffed, sitting back in her seat.

“But I AM human, Nana.”, she pouts.

“Nana?”, Chenle stood in the middle of the room, staring at the two with gritted teeth.

Jaemin nods. “Yknow, my nickname?”.

Chenle rolls his eyes. “I know that's your nickname, but why is she calling you that? No one ever really uses that nickname besides the guys.”, he crosses his arms.

Yuzhuo narrows her eyes on him, the tension still strong between the two. “Why do you care what I call him?”, she scoffs.

“I mean, he gave me permission to call him that, so I don't see a problem?”, she stares him down as he clenches his fists.