⨳ 30

It was a bright and sunny morning

It was a bright and sunny morning. The student council president and vice treasurer walked into the council room, hand in hand.

Renjun rolled his eyes, clearing his throat to get their attention. “Chop chop, Prez. No time for dating. Field day is in two hours and you haven't finished that stack of paperwork.”, he scolded, pointing at the half-finished stack of papers.

Chenle frowned, staring in disgust at the work he still had to do.

Yuzhuo gave him an encouraging pat on the back as she walked over to her own desk.

“We're here~”, Jeno announced as the rest of the council walked in, proudly wearing two different colored headbands.

“What's up with the colored headbands?”, Yuzhuo cocked a brow, puzzled by the accessory.

“You don't know? Well, I guess it is your first field day..”, Haechan shrugged.

Yuzhuo just stared at him as Chenle blinked. “Ah, right. I forgot to tell you the rules of field day.”, Chenle sighed, rubbing his temple.

Jeno snorted. “Probably because you were too preoccupied with dating our former president's sister, Prez.”.

Jisung snickered, facing away from the others to hide it as Renjun grimaced. “It's horrible, Jen.”.

Jeno sighed, nodding in agreement. “I know, Jun.”.

Chenle rolled his eyes, taking a seat at his desk to continue his paperwork, when Haechan approached him with a red headband.

“Since your homeroom is A2.”, Haechan said as Chenle took the headband, wrapping it around his forehead.

He glanced at Yuzhuo who winked, showing a thumbs up. “Who is this handsome man in front of me?”, she teased.

Chenle chuckled, shaking his head. “The headbands represent your homeroom class. All A classes get red headbands whereas all B classes get blue headbands.”, he explains.

Yuzhuo nodded, getting the answer she wanted. “That makes sense.”.

“Guess that means I'm blue.”, she got up, grabbing a blue headband right as the intercom switched on.

It was time for field day, all students were to gather out on the field.

“First field day, I'm sure this will be fun.”, she smiled as she wrapped the blue headband around her forehead before heading out.

If only she knew, just how this day would end...

Once everyone had gathered out on the field, Mr. Lee approached the microphone to begin his speech.

“Alright! Welcome students to Murder High's annual field day!!”, Mr. Lee announced, smiling at the crowd of students.

“For this year's field day, we'll be doing three different activities!! Of course, our activities will all have a bit of a twist to them. We don't wish to loose our notorious nickname, Murder High, right?”, He smirks.