Chapter 11 Part 3

Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020,

Andy's POV:

As I and my friends got out from under the booth table, we saw that everyone else had been turned into these purple orbs.

"It looks like we have gotten lucky and hid from that ghost," I said.

"Yeah", Mike agrees.

"Just what was that it looks way different than what w-" Liv said but she stopped talking since Charlie was there.

"I don't know what that was but the Ghost force must be coming soon, right?" she again said with excitement, she took out her phone again but realized her phone was on low battery mode.

"Aww man, I totally forgot. My phone was on low battery," she said with disappointment.

Then out of the silence, my Ghostforce phone was ringing. I felt scared and nervous.

"Is there someone calling you, Andy?" Charlie asked.

"What noise, I don't hear anything?" I said in a panic.

"Are you sure? It sounds like a ringtone," she said.

"Are you sure someone is calling? I don't hear anything," Liv said to back me up as I smiled & blushed slightly.

"Are you serious?? It was a loud noise. How could you guys not hear it? Am I going crazy?" Charlie says.

"Maybe you are" I mumbled back but I could see Mike's face when he heard what I said. I was upset that we had to lie to one of our friends, but we do have to keep our identities a secret.

"Are you guys sure, you are not hearing anything?" Charlie said, trying to get clarification. As she said that both Mike's and Liv's GhostForce phones go off too, I saw their faces get a heart attack.

"Wait, Now I hear three phone rings that are the same... are you guys lying?" Charlie said with suspicion.

"What are you talking about Charlie? I still don't hear anything," I said feeling upset inside lying to her still.

"Yeah, what are you talking about? 'cause I also hear nothing," Liv said as I saw Liv being a little upset lying to Charlie.

Mike says nothing which doesn't help me or Liv since he doesn't like lying to his crush.

"All we need to do is to get out of here," Liv said.

"Yeah, we do" I agreed as I could see the doubt on Charlie's face.

"Hmmmmmmm, yeah I guess you guys are right," she said.

We then decided to walk to the front door and formed a line. Liv was in the front, Mike was second, Charlie was third, and I was last. We all walked carefully since we didn't know what the orbs could do. My Ghostforce phone was still ringing which gives me a heart attack every time it does, I also hear both Mike's and Liv's GhostForce phones going off too which doesn't help me either. I can't pick it up since Charlie is here. I need to find a way to pick it up without Charlie noticing.

As we got closer, I saw Liv going for the door. As her hand got closer, she got an electric static shock and fell back. I was shocked & scared and I ran to her quickly. I kneel down and put my arms around her.

"Liv!? Are you ok!?" I said in a panic.

"Ughhhh, I'm fine but that was shocking," she said while she was rubbing her head Mike and Charlie were also surprised when they saw me rush towards Liv that quickly.

Liv's POV:

I fell down after getting an electric static shock from having my hand close to the door of the café. Andy asked if I was okay and I told him I was fine. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to me... well too close...

"Why did Andy have his arms around me like this?... Why is he pulling me too close to me?" I thought to myself.

I have a gut feeling Andy is hiding something from me since siblings shouldn't be holding each other like this.

I shouldn't think about this now since there is a ghost attacking New York but we still could not answer Miss Jones because we are stuck with Charlie.

Andy hugged me tightly which is odd than how we usually hugged.

"Thank god that you are okay," said Andy.

"I will always be fine, Andy," I said as I hugged him back.

*to be continued*