Chapter 11 Part 4

Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020,

Andy's POV:

I did not notice I butt-dialed my ghostforce phone while I was kneeling and bending down to help Liv.

"Andy? Andy! Can you hear me, Andy? I need you to answer me," a mysterious voice says in a panic.

"Crap," I thought while sweating.

"Andy, who is that?" Charlie said.

I said nothing.

"Andy, I need you to pick up the phone. We have a real problem. This ghost is nothing you guys have ever faced before. I can't get a hold of Liv and Mike. I need you to get them fast. I have already sent Glowboo but I don't think he can handle it alone, said Miss Jones as she kept talking as Mike, Liv, and I said nothing.

"What does she mean by that?" Charlie said.

"Andy, are you listening? I know you picked up my call. This ghost threat is really dangerous. I need you to get Liv and Mike." Miss Jones said.

"......Why does this lady need your guys' help, and how does she know Glowboo? Isn't he part of the GhostForce? Are you guys hiding something from me?" Charlie said asking me again with more of a suspicious look as Mike, Liv, and I say nothing.

"What are you guys hiding?" Charlie asked, confirming her suspicion. I think Miss Jones just realized what just happened cause she had then stopped speaking and the area was filled with silence.

"How are we going to tell Charlie?" I thought while still holding Liv in my arms.

"Are you guys the GhostForce!?" asked Charlie as she finally figured out.

"Crapppppp!!" I thought.

"Look like we couldn't hide it as much as I thought," Miss Jones says which surprised Mike, Liv, and me and I took out my GhostForce phone.

"What do you mean by that?" I said.

"It looks like whoever found your guy's identity is smart. I knew someone would find out eventually, but that is the least of our worries. What is important is the ghost threat. It is a level 10 Ghost and it is a very dangerous ghost, Andy. More dangerous than any other ghost you, Liv, and Mike have ever faced. It has already taken three sectors of New York's power grid. If the ghost continues taking the rest of the power, New York might not have powers for weeks or even months," said Miss Jones.

"but-" I said until Miss Jones interrupted me.

"No buts Andy, just reveal who you guys are because this is more important." Miss Jones said.

I said nothing and I simply handed the GhostForce phone to Charlie.

"Ummm..., hello," she said shyly.

"Huh? Oh, are you the person who found out the Ghost Force's true identities?" Miss Jones asked.

"Ummm..., yes, my name is Charlie Mei," Charlie replied back.

"Charlie Mei, don't you go to school with Andy, Liv, and Mike?" Miss Jones asked.

"Yes, I do. I am friends with them," she said.

"Great. This makes it a little easier... Hello Charlie. My name is Miss Jones. I have a lab underneath your guys' school. I am also the one who gave the ghost gadgets to your friends. They have been secretly helping me capture any ghost activities. I heard you have always been a Ghost Force fan and frankly, we could use more help"' Miss Jones said which shocked Mike, Liv, and me.

"Wait," Liv said as Liv finally spoke up after listening.

"Oh Liv you there are well?" Miss Jones said