Chapter 14 Part 1

Date: Friday, April 3, 2020,

Andy's POV:

It was Friday finally. Also, today is the day Liv's biological family arrived in New York. My parents told me Larissa, who is Liv's mother, and Isa, who is Liv's little sister, will be coming over to our house. I am surprised today is the day Liv finds out about being adopted. I can not believe time flies fast. We also have a mystery GhostForce member named Bliss who has been helping us with ghost fights since Monday and we don't know who they really are yet.

I was walking to school with Liv, Charlie, and Mike. I already told Mike and Charlie about Liv being adopted. I acted as if today was any other day of the week to not stand out, but my heart was beating fast. I was very close to Liv while we were walking, plus I am going to meet her mother and little sister for the first time after a very long time. As we got to school pretty early as usual. I didn't see Drake around which was pretty weird because usually, he is here early to start bullying Mike. So instead all Four of us just headed to class.

"Oh wait," Liv said "I need to help Miss Jones with something, you guys can still go to class. I am going to head to Miss Jones", she said as she started to head to our lockers and make sure no one was following. Mike, Charlie, and I stood there as we watched Liv go off to Miss Jones.

"Hey Mike, do you want to hang out after school?" Charlie asked, which surprised Mike.

"W-what, o-oh, s-sure Charlie," he said with a flustered face. Charlie simply giggles at Mike's reaction.

"Cool, well I am going to head off to find a new scoop around the school, see ya", she said while leaving. Now it was just me and Mike.

"Uhhhhh, what should we do Mike?" I asked because usually, I would play basketball with Drake, but today just seems odd.

"I don't know Andy, but I just remember something I need to do for my science lab. I need to get that done before it is due", said Mike as Mike also left me to head to the lab room. I was by myself in the hallway, just standing because school hasn't started yet.

I was about to head to the courtyard when suddenly I got hugged from behind. This shocked me cause I never get hugged from behind, not even Liv did that to me often. I look behind me to see a person. I realized who Heaven was, my cousin. I groaned, she simply giggled and let go of me.

"Hey cuz, what are you doing by yourself?" she asked as I got my composure back.

"Nothing much, my friends got things to do and left me by myself. I was about to head to the courtyard, and play on my phone", I said.

"Ahh, I see. May I join you? My brother is hanging out with his new friends and left me by myself too, "she said.

"Sure", I said, so I and Heaven started to head to the courtyard together.

As we both sat on the bench I was looking at my phone while I noticed Heaven was simply looking around.

"How is Auntie and Uncle doing?" I asked.

"They are doing fine. They have been busy lately, but still have time for me and Felipe. How about you?" she said.

"Well, Auntie Larissa & Isa, who is Liv's little sister, are coming over to my house," I said.

"Oh really? I forgot Liv was gonna find out she is adopted today," said Heaven.

"Yeah, my parents do want me to come home early since they wanted me to meet them first before Liv even comes home," I said.

"Oh? Just text me when you go home early if you don't want Liv to know," said Heaven as I agreed with her idea.

I suddenly had a thought since Heaven already knew about Liv being adopted since day 1. I asked her if she could tell me more stuff from the past since she confirmed that my "dream" was a piece of my childhood and told me other stuff.

"Umm, Andy?" Are you okay?" said Heaven as she noticed that I was silent for a while.

"Can I know more about my past?", I asked Heaven as she smiled.

"Of course since my mom told me I have a good memory and I love talking about my childhood," said Heaven as she talked about more stuff from the past with me.

After a while, Heaven stopped talking about the past since we noticed Drake and his friends coming near our area and there was one more person there. I realized it was Felipe.

"Wow, why did Felipe join the Drake crew? That's kind of not surprising after Heaven told me about Felix's relationship with me wasn't very spot on when we were younger since he actually had feelings for Liv which did make me feel weird inside when I first found out" I thought to myself.

He made eye contact with me and Heaven since he did see us on the bench in the courtyard, but I didn't bother after that. The bell rang and so Heaven and I headed to our classes.

After 1 hour before school ends

Andy's POV:

I recently left school and walked home. I texted Heaven that I just left school and going home now since she is in a class with Liv since I don't want Liv to know.

While I was walking back home, I thought to myself that I am meeting Liv's mom and little sister after so long. I am kind of nervous, but I am also excited to see them before Liv reunites with her mom and her little sister too.

When I arrived home, I took a big breath in and out before I went inside.

"Hey, Mom and Dad. I am home!" I said as I walked into the house after closing the door.

"Hey son, how was school?" said my dad as he came closer to me.

"It was great. Where is Mom? Is Auntie Larissa and Isa here already?" I said.

"Your mom is with them right now in the living room, but I think you should clean up since you came back from school," said my dad as I agreed and went to my room, put my backpack down, and used my bathroom.