Chapter 14 Part 5

Date: Friday, April 3, 2020,

Liv's POV:

The class was over. I went to my locker and I did notice Heaven with Mike and Charlie.

"Hey bestie," said both Heaven and Charlie.

"Hey Liv," said Mike.

"Hey guys," I said after grabbing my stuff from my locker before closing it.

I was still wondering what Heaven meant by that I would be surprised at home. It can't be about my birthday since it's next month. I guess I should go home and find out.

"Are you okay, Liv?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I am fine. I should be going home," I said as I waved goodbye to Heaven, Charlie, and Mike and left the school.

As I was walking closer to my house, I noticed there was a super nice-looking car near our house.

"I did forget Mom said guests were coming to our house. They have a nice car," I said to myself as I went to unlock the door with a spare house key I had.

"Andy? Mom? Dad? I am home from school," I said as I walked into the house after locking the door, leaving the spare key on the door, and taking off my shoes.

I noticed my dad saw me and walked towards me.

"Hey, Liv. How was school?" said Mr. Baker as I looked at him.

"It was good. Are the guests here already?" I asked.

"Yes, but before you see them, you should clean up. We also need to talk to you about something and relate with the guests as well. Just come down to the living room when you are done," said Mr. Baker as I looked at him but nodded and went to my room to freshen up as my dad went back to the living room.

I went to the bathroom after putting my bag down. I look in the mirror.

I was slightly confused about what my dad was talking about. I was wondering what they want to talk about with me and how the guests have to do it. Also, why did Andy have to come home early for the guests? Does he know something I don't?

My brain was a little fuzzy right now since I was a little confused and had a lot of questions. I stopped thinking since I had guests at my house, so I started to clean up myself and change clothes as well.

After I was done, I went downstairs to the living room where my dad told me to go. When I entered the living room, I saw my parents, Andy, & the guests. One of the guests was a little girl who was talking with Andy and also a woman was talking to my mom. I had my eyes fixed on the woman for some reason since she was a lot like me. She has dark black indigo hair and aqua-blue eyes like me. Her skin is pale just like mine.

"Hey Liv," said Andy as he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Andy," I said.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was school?," said Mrs. Baker as I looked at her.

"Hey, Mom... It was great. Dad said you two need to tell me something," I said as my parents and Andy looked a little down.

"Yeah that is right, Liv. Why don't you sit down on the couch with us, so we can tell you about it?" said Mrs. Baker as I sat down next to my mom.

"So what is it you need to tell me?" I asked my parents.

"If before we tell, this is Larissa and her youngest daughter Isa," said Mrs. Baker.

"Hello!" said Isa as she waved her little hand hi to me.

"Hi Liv," said Larissa as she smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh. Are you the Larissa Walker?! I love your fashion sense and your designs are so pretty!" I said.