Chapter 14 - My downfall

Back to the present

-

Luna's POV

It's been a few days since we went to the restaurant and Tom has been more distant towards me, towards everyone. He wouldn't say a word to me only if it was really necessary. He would go out and come home at these ridiculous times and crawl in bed with me, try things with me. But afcourse I was stubborn so I always rejected him. Who knows what he would do all night, I wouldn't even be suprised if he would fuck other girls in the time he spend away from home. I was starting to feel so done with his bullshit, why was he acting like this? Sometimes I would ask Bill but I never got a straight answer. So I decided to try again today, I would try over and over again until I got my straight answer. There had to be something going on.

I walked to the kitchen to fetch myself some water, drinking it in a matter of seconds and made my way upstairs. Tip toeing towards Bill's door I knocked a few times.

"Bill?"

Tom's POV

My head was pounding so loud. "Fuck" I groaned as I was trying to remember what the fuck happened last night. Afcourse as always nothing came to mind. I looked to my left to see if Luna was there, no she wasn't. She must hate me, we haven't had a normal conversation in days and I felt disgusted with myself.

Since Bill and me got into it that night I couldn't stop thinking about my past. Those dark times. Everyday I would ignore everyone because those thoughts were the only thing that could be heard. I know Luna wanted to find out what was going on, but she could never, ever know. "Uhhh" I groaned and streched myself out. I glanced at the clock to see it was 2 in the afternoon. Great.

I threw on some clothes and made my way downstairs to see Georg in the kitchen and Gustav on the coutch. I coughed a few times before Georg looked up at me.

"Ahhh glad to see king Tom finally awake....Isn't it a little early for you, what is it?" He looked at his watch "2 PM, good morning." Georg spoke shaking his head while walking to the coutch.

I rolled my eyes at him, gave him the finger and mumbled a "Fuck you." before wandering off to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed myself a beer before walking to the coutch. I let out a long sigh and dropped my body to the comfy coutch.

"Shouldn't you eat something instead of drinking your breakfast?" Gustav looked up from his newspaper.

"No."

They exchanged some looks and continued to do whatever they were doing.

-

After a while I decided a shower would be nice. I walked upstairs towards the bathroom before I stopped in my tracks when I heard talking coming out of Bill's room. I quietly tip toed towards his door stopping in front of it and listened to what the voices said.

"Bill I have to know."

.....

"Bill please."

What?

"Okay fine. But I swear if Tom finds out I told you he-"

"He won't."

What the fuck?!

Afcourse I knew exactly what they were talking about. And I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would Bill break his promise? He promised that he would never tell her without my premission.

I felt my blood starting to boil and I couldn't let her find out. So I stormed inside the room to see Luna and Bill sitting on the bed. I walked over to where they we're and slapped Bill hard across the face.