Chapter 15 - Reencounters

Luna's POV

It has been a few days since the incident and I'm still shoked. How could Tom do that? I mean he was really grumpy and just down recently, but this. This was not the Tom I knew.

Right after Tom stormed out of the house Bill drove me to the hospital. I got a few stitches but everything else was okay. Bill didn't say much the whole time we were together, and honestly I didn't really feel like talking either.

As for my life the past few days, it's been okay. I am back at my apartment and I have made a new friend. Her name is Jasmina, she's really nice. I met her at a club a few nights ago when I was there with Jack. And yes me and Jack have been catching up a little bit so that's great. But it was really nice to hang out with Jack again.

As for today I didn't have many plans, just some grocery shopping and some cleaning work. Which was really nice because I was kind of tired.

It was curently 10 AM so I decided to get out of bed and take a shower. After my shower I put on some clothes and make up. It was kind of chilly today so I put on some low rise jeans with a sweater. When I walked out of the room I heard knocking so I walked towards the front door and opened it. And in the door frame stood the lovely Jasmina. In an instant my frown turned into a massive smile.

"Omg hi! What are you doing here?" I asked her while giving her a little hug.

"Hi girl! Nothing I was just bored, I thought maybe we could get some breakfast together?" She smiled showing me her pearly whites.

"Yeah afcourse sounds nice. I'm actually fully dressed and ready to go so if you want we could go right away." I smiled.

She clapped her hands together. "Great let's go!"

-

We were curently at some cute coffee place and it was really nice. I ordered some eggs and bacon and Jasmina settled with some yoghurt type of thing. Anyway it both looked good. We were just talking and laughing when I noticed a boy walking past us. The boy was very tall, he had black hair with white dreadlocks and was dressed in all black. This could only be one person.

"Bill?" I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and stood there with a confused expression, but it quikly changed when he saw that it was me. A huge grin spread across his face and he hugged me tightly.

"Omg Luna?! I missed you so much!" He pulled back and patted my head.

"Yeah Bill I missed you too. Why didn't you call?" I playfully shoved his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't call, I just have been really busy with band shit. It's a....it has been kind of hectic." He spoke while grabbing my upper arm to gesture me to sit down with him.

I looked back at Jasmina and spoke "I will be right back." She nodded and smiled warmly at me. I sighed and looked back at Bill. "It's okay silly. But what do you mean hectic?" I asked him.

His ones so happy face immidiately turned into sad frown and he let out a long sigh. "Uhh you know...Tom." 

I turned my head to the right rolling my eyes before turning back and locking eyes with Bill again. "Afcourse" I chuckled.

"Yeah..." He paused for a moment. "I'm sorry Luna, for what happened." He softly spoke looking down.

"It's okay Bill really, you didn't do anything wrong." I spoke gently grabbing his hands. His eyes lit up a bit and he let out shaky breath.

As we spoke about the situation I couldn't help but to feel a bit curious about Tom and how he was doing. But I didn't want to make it awkward. Ughhh! I really couldn't hold myself back.