Chapter 6 - Hope

2 weeks later

Me and the twins were out shopping at some mall. Our magical kiss was over two weeks ago. I never could have imagend us to grow so close in just two weeks. Me and Bill were practically besties by now. We just understood each other so well. Tom and me are getting closer too, I feel like he's doing better. But I don't know for sure.

"Do you guys wanna see a movie?" Bill spoke tilting his head a little as we walked past a cinema.

"Yeah sure why not, i'm kind tired anyway." Tom spoke glancing inbetween me and Bill. "And it would be nice if people would stop bothering us every five minutes."

I could see that he really was tired and I wouldn't mind either so I just nodded.

Tom and Bill were both wearing sunglasses even though it was cold outside. I figured it was because of the papparazi. "I feel like horror. Maybe a vampire movie or something?" Bill spoke jumping around and clapping his hands. He looked like a little kid. It was quite funny.

I didn't really like horror movies. I did always try to watch it without  covering my face with my hands. But I never succeeded. Tom saw me looking a little anxious before he spoke. "You can hold my hand if you want to." A big smrik appeared on his face. Tom always had these sus comments. I never took them serious so I just rolled my eyes.

We picked the movie orphan, it was not on the big screen for long so non of us knew it. Bill almost sprinted towards the snacks. Tom and I both laughed a little at Bill's childish behavior. Tom turned around his face very close to mine, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. His smell made me shiver. He sqeeuzed my hand tiedly before giving me a peck on the lips. I looked at him suprised "What was that for?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He whispered with a soft smile.

We hold hands as we walked towards Bill. He frowned before stuffing his mouth with popcorn. "Did I miss something?"

We both chuckled before walking off towards the bigscreen.

Tom sat in between me and Bill as I sat on Tom's right. The movie was just warming up and I was already scared to death. I was shivering in my seat when Tom placed his hand on my upper thigh following a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be scared." He started kissing down my neck back to my lips. I felt he wanted to deepen the kiss. "Tom stop it people are gonna notice" I said slapping his arm.

"Let them see."

-

We kissed almost troughout the intire movie. All of us walked out of the cinema. "Did I do a good job distracting you?" He said with a smirk.

"You did pretty good yes." I said teasing. I saw in the corner of my eye Bill rolling his eyes. Sassy ass.

"He's doing better right?" I questioned as Tom walked into a shop.

Bill threw his arm around my shoulder before speaking. "Don't get you're hopes up."

I wanted to believe he was doing better.

Tom walked back to us before he frowned and slapped Bill's arm away. Bill gave him the finger before walking off. Tom smiled down at me and stroked some hair away from my face. "You make me so happy."