Chapter 5 - Don't believe everything you hear

I felt the sun touching my soft skin, sheets as soft as a feather. Where was I? I tried to remember what happened last night. Suddenly I heard voices coming from outside the room. I jumped up because I realized I was half naked in a non familiar bed. My clothes were neatly laid out on a chair next to the bed. As fast as I could I put them on and decided to take a look outside the room.

"Hey Luna, your up!" Bill spoke wide eyed walking towards the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

I jumped and pressed a hand against my chest. It was making more sense now. Bill asked me to stay the night yesterday. "Yes goodmorning Bill." I said hearing my tummy rumble.

Bill started chuckeling a little bit. "Do you want breakfast maybe?"

"Yeah sounds tempting" I spoke walking towards the stairs.

We walked inside the living room where Tom sat on the couch eating soms cereal. "Hey beautiful." He spoke with that familiar smirk on his face.

After what Bill told me last night it's hard for me to look at him the same. But still my cheeks were starting to glow red. I gave him a soft smile before walking towards the kitchen.

Tom got up from the couch as Bill and Tom exchanged some words in German. I really wanted to learn German too, it would come in very handy. Tom sat right next to me and I could feel the tension inside the room. "How are you feeling?" Tom said.

"Okay I guess, I have to go to my internship in a bit which I'm not really looking forward too." I said eating some cereal.

Tom looked at Bill in a leave-us-for-a-minute kind of way and Bill walked out of the room. He turned his head towards me making us lock eyes. He cleared his throat. "Luna I'm sorry about yesterday...and a few days before that." He spoke before laying his hand on my tigh.

I sighed and looked down. "It's okay Tom I understand" 

He frowned but chuckled immidiately after. Afcourse he didn't know what Bill told me yesterday. "Really huh? I still wanna make it up to you though." He said kissing the back of my hand.

I felt the sweat wanting to break out of my skin. I blushed like crazy. "Okay then, what do you have in mind?" I said with a hint of exitement in my voice.

He had a smirk plastered on his face. "Come with me for a ride."

We drove up this beautiful mountain. I could feel the morning sun hitting on my tender skin. My long brown hair waving around my head. Tom's eyes were burning holes in the back of my head. I didn't mind though, I liked that he treated me like this even though he was supposed to be a womanizer.

"Were here." I heard the familiar dark voice say. I stretched myselft out a bit and looked outside the window. My eyes went wide open, I even got some goosebumps cause of this beatiful picture in front of me. I got out of the car slamming the door behind me and walked towards the edge until I felt a pair of big hands wrapped around my waist. I catched my breath and turned around when I saw Tom looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"What do you think?" He said. 

I looked back at the view in front of me and felt a smile kreep on my lips. "It's beautiful Tom." I spoke grabbing his hand. He got closer to my face and placed one hand on the side of my face before kissing me softly. The moment was perfect. I placed my hands on the back of his neck while deepening the kiss.

We stayed on the edge for a while, talking and kissing in between. He was really sweet actually which suprised me a lot. I had heard many times he had a cocky personality.

I guess don't believe everything you hear.