Chapter 20 - Home beautiful

2 weeks ago

-

Luna's POV

After Bill send me downstairs to wait it wasn't long before I noticed Jasmina sitting on the couch watching some TV. As I saw her completely unaware of everything watching the TV and stuffing her face with chips I couldn't help myself but to chuckle the slightest bit. She looked so at peace.

As I approached the couch she looked to her right and saw me walking in her direction and smiled at me before giving me a little wave. ''Hi Luna! Ready to go shopping?'' She wiggled her eyebrows and put the bag of chips to her left.

I chuckled and dropped myself on the comfy grey couch. "Yeah I'm ready..." I spoke a little down.

She noticed my down behavior and immediatley began to speak. "Is there something wrong?" She questioned.

I looked up at her and spoke. "N-no well yes but I don't think it's such a big deal." I paused and chuckled nervously before speaking again. "I think Tom just did something stupid as always." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

She playfully scoffed and mumbled "Idiot" just loud enough for me to hear causing me to laugh at her comment.

We began to fetch ourselfs some drinks, eat the chips and talk about girl stuff before we heard yelling and what sounded like pounding on a door coming from upstairs.

"TOM OPEN THE DOOR AND COME OUT NOW!"

We heard assuming Bill yell on the top of his lungs. We both actually didn't think much of it cause they were always yelling at each other these days. Which was kind of sad. Their brothers and they shouldn't be mad at one an other.

"Pff, just leave it." Jasmina scoffed waving her hand in front of her face. I nodded and mumbled an okay before talking shit about everyone again. That was kind of our thing, we had always so much to say about everyone, it was quite comical.

"Ieuwwww did she say that?" Jasmina let out a laugh and slapped her knee before speaking. "Well she is one to talk...bitch." She rolled her eyes and locked eyes with me before it fell quiet for a second. But we couldn't hold it anymore so we began to laugh hysterical, tears rolling down our faces, you get the picture. As I watched her pearly white teeth and her wide laugh I began to admire her beauty again. God she was so beautiful it was unreal. I always felt some sort of jealousy towards her. Everytime the two of us were together somewhere several people turned there heads around to get a second look at her. I couldn't blame them, she was a sight for sore eyes.

"Are you doing drugs?!"

We stopped in an instant and looked at each other with wide eyes. Drugs? No one does drugs for all I know, which is a good thing. It's quite common for famous people to start doing drugs or things related to that. I know for a fact that Bill would never do that so it had to be Tom. But maybe this was just a misunderstanding. Bill is probably just mad. When he's mad he always says weird and incorrect things. I think it's something he just can't control. I also think Bill and Tom swore to each other that they would never do that, like ever.

"Did I hear that right?" Jasmina looked at me with her big bug eyes.

"Yes you did hear that right." I spoke stern but softly. The room fell quiet for a second but Jamina broke the silence. "Do you think we should go check it out?" She asked me.

"No!" I blurted out and looked down at my lap.

"Okay jesus calm down, no need to stress yourself." She chuckled nervously.

A door slammed close and heavy footsteps made it's way down the stairs before a tall shadow appeared on the walls. I felt my tender skin forming goosebumps and shivers ran thru my spine when the tall figure approached our presense. He slammed the the door open and stood in the glass doorframe. He scanned the room with his dark eyes what seemed like looking for something before his eyes fell on us. His eyes showed pure hatred and rage, at the moment he wasn't really a sight for sore eyes.