Chapter 05

Author's pov
Jisung served minho his cheesecake and bowed to him. As he was walking back a man walked into the cafe and walked over to Jisung.

Minho POV
A boy who looks about my age walked up to Han. I know the name now since he had a name tag on his shirt. That boy smiled at jisung and patted his head. Jisung smiled back and hugged the boy. That somehow made my blood boil.
I could clearly see that boy was trying to flirt with Han. I continued to look at the two while eating my food. They were way too close to each other.  Smiling from ear to ear. Suddenly I've had enough

Author's pov
Minho left some of the cheesecake over and called Jisung "Hey you! Han come over here". Jisung whipped his head over to Lee Knows side. He was in the middle of a conversation with Kevin his friend. "Wait! Isn't that Lee know? Hannie please be careful", Kevin said.
Han didn't know but Kevin has had a crush on Jisung since the day they met which was about 2 months ago.
"Don't worry hyung i am just the waiter", Jisung replied with a smile. He walked over to Lee know and said "yes sir? Would you like anything else?" He asked surprisingly without stuttering. "Sit down", Minho said patting the seat next to him. Jisung panicked but sat anyway since he had no other choice.
"Help me eat this piece. I don't like wasting food", minho said coldly but with a slight smirk. "Umm...", Han hesitated but eventually raised his hand to pick up the fork but Minho beat him to eat as he picked it up first. Jisung looked at Minho confused. "But sir you said you can't eat it", he said while Minho was picking up the piece. "Yeah, help me", Minho replied as he pit the piece in his mouth. He then pointed his eyes toward the cake and looked at Jisung again. Signalling him to eat the piece from his mouth.

Jisung POV
Minho stared at me waiting for me to eat the cake which was in his freaking mouth. I got to admit he was looking very attractive while looking at me like that. I froze and looked at Kevin unsure of what to do. He just looked at me with hurtful eyes. Which for some reason was very odd.
I pushed that thought away and looked at Minho who was still staring at me with impatient eyes. I mean i didn't have any other choice right?

A/N - haha... you thought you'll see the rest right? Well don't worry the best part will be in the next chapter which i will post very soon probably today 😊