Chapter 06

Minho POV
I saw Jisung leaning closer to my face as he tried to get the piece. But i put my hand behind his head pulling him closer and pressed my lips against his. His soft lips tasted way better than i thought. His hair felt silky and soft. But the piece of cheesecake was now in the way so i started to chew the piece while kissing Jisung.
As i finished i pulled away and looked at Jisung. His bright red face and surprised doe eyes was so cute it made my heart flutter. I needed more of his lips so i kissed him again but this time Jisung kissed back. I felt like i was on cloud nine. After some time we pulled apart catching our breath. I saw that his face was still red.
"Enjoyed it baby?", i asked teasingly. He looked down in embarrassment. I then looked over at his friend and saw his face full of jealousy. I shot him a victory smirk and focused my eyes again on Han.
Just then i got a call. I checked the name and it said Hyunjin. I signed "Well, I have to go", i said to Han as i stood up infornt him. I bent down to get my face close to his. "And i'll be back for you Hannie", i whispered into his ear seductively.
Just then i noticed some of the blueberry sauce at the end of his lips. I wiped it away from my thumb and licked it. And looked at Han again with a smirk. He face was now a tomatoe. I gave one last peck on his lips and got out of the cafe.

Author's pov
As Minho was driving back to the SKZ mansion he thought about the thing he did to Han. The only time he had romantic feelings was for his childhood friend Irene but then he figured out he was gay.
But he never thought that he would have feelings fo anyone especially for a boy like Han.
"I know i felt something way different", he said to himself thinking back about the kiss. "Well be prepared to be mine waiter boy" he said and smirked.

A/N - What are your thoughts on the plot? I know it's not that big but for me it matched to the story. I will try to post the next chapter today evening since i am feeling sleepy.
See ya'll!