Chapter 16

A/N - Hey ya'll i am back! With another Loss. I mean it's ok because it was our group's first time and we competed with really really REALLY good groups. So it's quite an achievement that we made that far. Yay!

>>>>

Jisung POV
I woke up feeling a slight headache. As soon my eyes got more clear, all the memories from yesterday came in to my mind like a tsunami. I shook my head in frustration. Just then i heard a 'cling' sound from my phone. Still sleepy, i rolled over to the night sand and ended up falling off the bed. "Ouch!", i winced in pain. I rubbed my butt in frustration. Then i picked up the phone. I had some messages from the group chat.

Yesterday

Innie
Hey sleepover at my apartment?
Tomorrow?

Jab Master
Sure! i can.
What about you hyung?

Innie
Hey Jisungie
Why aren't you replying...

Today

Quokka
Hey guys! Sorry  i had my first day
yesterday yk? So i was
really tired and flopped down
on my bed as soon as i came.
Buy yeah i will definitely
come! :]

Jab master
Sounds good!

Innie
Yay!

I placed my phone back on my night stand and stood up. Then i put my phone to charge and went to take a warm bath. I undressed  myself from my dirty pyjamas and stepped into the shower. The warm water made my body feel comfy. I relaxed taking a deep breath.
My life these days has become unpredictable. And i have a feeling that it  will continue to be like that...
>>>

After my shower i put some baam on my forehead for the headache and went downstairs to cook myself some breakfast. As i opened the drawer there was nothing but some cereal. I signed. I always forget to go grocery shopping and i bearly have enough money. I just shrugged it off and got some milk out of the fridge. Thank god i had atleast that.
As i was eating i heard a knock on my door. I got up and checked the person who came. But there was no one but a letter on the ground. I was confused but picked it up anyway since a piece of paper can't do me any harm. But boy was i wrong...
I brought it inside and read it. It was from my boss at the restaurant. It said,
'Han Jisung i am very sorry to tell you that you have been fired due to a offensive complain. I kindly ask you not to come here to work ever again. Your paycheck will be in your bank account. (5000)
Wish the best of luck!
Mr.Yang'
I read it again. Slowly tears started falling from my eyes. I couldn't beleive it! What did i do wrong? What am i gonna do now? I have bills to pay!
I flopped back down on to my bed. I felt hopeless as i cried my heart out. How the hell can i live?!

A/N - next chapter will be out soon!