Chapter 26

A/N - before the story i just saw that my book was ranking #10 in minsung.
I mean it is now, idk if it still be when i publish this...
But thank you all for the amazing support!

Author's pov
As Minho was caressing Jisung's cheek, they were looking at each others eyes. Both of them were mesmerized at each other. Suddenly they started inching closer untill their faces were inches apart.

Minho POV
I felt Jisung's smooth cheeks. Gosh i wanna shower those squirrel like cheeks with kisses. Suddenly Jisung and i were inching closer to each other. Our noses almost touched. But i stopped.
"You're probably uncomfortable now", i said as i pulled away. Then i felt my head yank. Right toward his lips.
I was suprised he kissed me. We didn't even talk yet. But i wasn't gonna complain.
We had a sweet and slow kiss. Nothing more.
Jisung then abruptly pulled away blushing. "Sorry i shouldn't have done that!", he said starting to stand up.
I quickly got a hold of his wrist and pulled him back to me. "No, it's okay. I liked it. But please don't walk away. All i wanted was to talk with you", i said. "It's just you have been flirting all day before and now you are sweet. It's confusing me", he said looking away.
I nodded. "I know i act all cold and mean with others, but flirthing and being sweet at you is just how i show affection", i said.
Jisung looked back at me. "Ok i guess, but i not ready", he said. I loosned my grip from his hand. "You can take your time", i said. "But not too long babe", i then whispered to his ear.
He pushed me away slightly making me smirk. "See now your teasing me again!", he said with red cheeks. I chuckled. "Well if you're tired now, you can go sleep", i said. He looked at me still blushing. "Ok umm well... Good night hyung", he said and ran away. I chuckled again. But wait...
He called me 'hyung'! Wow that made me blush.
"Shit Jisung, the things you make me feel", i said as i shook my head. I touched my lips. Jisung's lips always manages to suprise me. I really want him to be mine. Not only for his lips ok? I am not some pervert.

Jisung POV
I basically sprinted my way back to my room. Which also resulted me to hit my head on my window. And now i have a small bruise on my forehead. But i feel like i am about to die. My heart beat right now is so fast.
I can't beleive i kissed Lee Know again. And i was the one who started it! And before i knew it i was dialling a number. And it was Seungmin's number. I really needed to talk to someone. Somi won't hear since her room is at the other end of the dorm.
"Hey Sung what's up? Glad you called actually Innie and i was going crazy without any updates", Seungmin asked. "S-something happened and i am confused", i said breaking my voice a little. "Calm down. What happend? It's 10pm", he said. I took a deep breath. "So, Lee Know asked me to meet him earlier and i went", i suddenly stopped. "And? Sungie you don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable", he said.
"N-no i can", i said and signed. "I kissed him", i finally said. A wave of relief swept through my body. "Oh, Jisung do you like him?", he asked. There was a second of silence. "I don't know. All i can say is that when i am with him i feel way different than when i am with Conner. It's confusing. You know i don't want to get associated with Mafias again", i said. I could hear Seungmin signing.
"Maybe you should spend more time with him. To help you. You yourself said to me that everything deserves a second chance", he said. "I don't know Min. I am scared", i said as i got suddenly remembered that tragic memory. Feeling my eyes get wet.
"Just relax ok? No need to jump to things", he said. "Thanks Min. I really want a hug now", i said as i stopped myself from crying. "I wish i was there with you too hyung. But forget everything now ok? Have a warm milk and go to sleep", he said. "Yeah. Sorry for calling late", i said. "No need to be sorry. Well, Good night?", he said. "Good night and thank you again", i said. "No problem Sungie", he said. I hanged up and put my phone in the charger.
Seungmin is right. Maybe i should give this a second chance. I signed. I had a warm shower and went to sleep, skipping drinking milk. That night i slept with a heavy heart...

??? POV
"They have parted ways now boss", he said. I clenched my fists. I threw the vase on my table.
How dare that bitch kiss Jisung again. I didn't lock his parents for nothing. All i wanted was Jisung only for myself. And now out of the blue someone else appears?
Ok then Lee Minho. Game on...

A/N - comment down below who you think this ??? person is. Cause i am having a doubt that it's too obvious.
Anyways i wanna say that starting from this chapter, the future chapters will be kinda long. Hope ya'll are okay with that...