Chapter 23

Author's pov
As Jisung was looking around the meeting room. He felt that someone's eyes was on him. He looked around and saw a cute guy with blonde hair and freckles. Soon he figured that it was Felix. The hacker of Stray kids.
He immediately bowed. "Sorry sir, am i interrupting?", Han asked nervously. "No don't worry. Btw are you new? I haven't seen you around?", Felix asked. Han froze. He was now more nervous because of Felix's deep voice. Han was only able to nodd.
"How old are you?", Felix asked. "20 sir", Han replied suprisingly not stuttering. "Cool! I have no friends here my age except for the other members. Mind being my friend? Don't worry i am not like Minho", Felix said. Standing up and walking over to Han after closing his Laptop.
"U-uh sure. If you would like", Jisung replied. "Great well what's your name?", Felix asked. "Han Jisung sir", he said feeling more comfortable with Felix. "Nice! And please call me Felix or Lix. It's weird to hear you say sir to me", Felix said chuckling. Han nodded giving Felix a slight smile.
Felix checked his phone and saw that his date with Changbin was soon. "Well Han i need to go now. I'll see you around?", Felix said. "Sure Felix. Have a nice day", Han replied. "You too", said Felix and fist bumped Jisung. They smiled at each other one last time and Felix left the room.
Jisung sighned in relief. "Wow can't beleive he was that friendly", Jisung said to himself as he finally started cleaning the meeting room while humming a song.

Felix POV
As i was walking to the garage i kept thinking about Jisung. He was a very cool guy and i like him. I really wanna be friends with him. As i got near the main door. I saw that Changbin wad already standing there. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.
"Hey Lix! Ready to go?", Changbin asked while holding me by the waist. I blushed and hummed in response.
We walked up to Changbin's car and got in. We are going to a restaurant for our date. "So what were you doing before?", he asked while driving, placing his other free hand on my thigh. "Well i reviewed some cctv footage and talked with the new maid", i said. "The maid? She old?", he asked sarcastically.
"No actually, he's my age and he's pretty cool", i replied placing my hand over his which was on my thigh. "So a boy? What's his name?", he asked. "Han Jisung", i replied. Changbin's eyes widened. "Seriously?", he asked. "Yeah, why?", i replied with another question. "I think he's the guys Minho hyung is crushing on", he replied. "Really?", i asked. Changbin nodded.
Well that's interesting to know. How come i have never heard of Minho hyung's crush. Meh. I'll just shrug it was since i know now. Now all i need to do is enjoy this date with my one and only boyfriend.

A/N - i just had to make our Sunshine twins frinds and maybe bffs in this story.
And hope ya'll are okay with Changlix.
I had some free time today since tomorrow's Saturday. Phew, thank god! I was dying to update...