Some Random Chapter

Over the past week I have become insanely close to the Marauders and the girls. I have also met Severus Snape, and he has become a good friend, something the boys weren't happy about, but Lily was ecstatic to hear.

I wrote a letter to all my friends at camp, and I was told that Percy did, indeed, freak out about the owl pecking on his cabin window. Annabeth, however, wanted me to tell her all about the architecture and draw her pictures if I could, if not take some with a camera.

Maybe I could send her one of those cool moving pictures that every wizard here seems to be used to. Though, I, have never really used them, I just stick with the normal muggle pictures.

Anyway, I am currently skipping down the halls, singing the llama song. Cause I have a free period, and I don't have a social life when everyone else is either doing extra work or in detention (you guess who is doing what)

"HAPPY LLAMA SAD LLAMA MENTALLY DISTURBED LLAMA SUPAH LLAMA DRAMA LLAMA BIG. FAT. MAMA. LLAMA. LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA. WHO IS THIS BIG LLAMA? STARTING ALL THIS DRAMA? IT'S ME BI-"

"Ms. Baudin!!!"

And que party - pooper Slughorn trying to make my day worse.

"Yeeeessss Professor Slughorn? Do you need something?" I practically groaned.

"We do not use that kind of language in the hallways! No matter how empty they are!"

"Yes sir." I mumbled and walked towards the library, still humming the song. I entered the book - filled room and went to a random section. I found many books on werewolves, faeries, vampires, animagi, and ... mythology?

Not just random mythology, like Egyptian, or Norse, or whatever. It was Greek. And it was the only one there on any kind of godly existence, or myths.

I don't know why I'm letting this bother me so much?

Maybe it was that it was written in Greek, or that on the first page, in the table of contents, there was a section labeled 'Modern Demigods & Revisions'.

Oh

Did I mention that under the section label was Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and I's names?

And our pictures

And our parents

And a detailed account of our adventures

And details about our lives in general

Including the fact that I am a demigod and a witch

How many people here have seen this?

How many people here can speak Greek, though?

What if someone saw this, translated it using some spell, and revealed all of my secrets to the whole school?

Everyone would think I was a freak and hate me!

What about Sirius, Remus, Lily, and James?

They would know that I lied to them about my dad and America.

I quickly closed the book, stuffed it in my bag, and sprinted out of the library towards the common room. Just my luck, I ran into the Marauders, coming back from their detention.

"Woah, Sunny, slow down." James said in a joking manner, holding his arms out to steady me.

"Sorry." I laughed uneasily. "Just got into some trouble with Slughorn, that's all." They nodded, but all still looked concerned.

"Are you sure? You look really pale. Maybe you need to lay down, Ari." Remus said, his eyebrows creased in worry. "Really guys, I'm fine. Just tired from the running." I said reassuringly (hopefully).