She prettier than usual

Last time in i was reborn in attack as a bender

I put the book down after writing down everything i made today in it,i then walked toward the bathroom where i took a much-needed bath,It took me a while longer than usual considering i was covered in sweats and some grease but after 15 minutes i was done, I dried myself up using a towel.

I changed into some night clothes before i walked toward the only room in the house, i got in bed and fell asleep with no care in the world, I build this bed I'm not leaving it just because Mikasa came here, she is the one that came here uninvited, so why should i be the one sleeping on the couch, plus i don't think she bold enough to get in the bed while I'm in it.

Now we continue where we left off

I twisted and turned myself on the bed before I felt like my hand landed on something that wasn't the bed, internally i had an idea of what it was, I slowly opened my eyes to see that my face was literally inches away from Mikasa's face.

I never really got that close to her, I got to say she looks pretty, but her long hair may be a problem for her in the future, so she might need to cut it, but that is her decision.

She look so adorable when I get so close, 'calm yourself down, Jack, this is not the time for this' I thought to myself as I slowly got out of bed, I walked until I reached outside the room, and went directly to the bathroom where I took a bath.

I dried myself up before putting on some clothes,"Should I wake her up"I said as soon as my clothes were on.

"Should I?"I said again this time thinking if I should or be a dick and make her not come to today's practice,I walked toward the door and was about to open and leave to go down and get started but my conscience wouldn't let me take another step out.

I sighed heavily before I turn my ass back, I walked toward the room and opened the door when I reached it.

I saw that she was still sleeping peacefully and with no care in the world, and unlike when I see her most of the time, she looked adorable, most of the time she usually have a face devoid of emotion.

"I'm not here to look at someone sleeping, so better wake her up"I mutter as i walked toward her direction, i slowly walked toward the side of the bed she was sleeping on the bed, before i slowly reach out to her and shake her a bit.

"Mikasa wakes up,"I said softly as I shook her.

"Im awake"She mutters out half asleep,

"No you are not, wake up training start in an hour,"I said

She very slowly raised her head from the bed, before slowly opening her eyes and saying"Fine"

"I going to make breakfast, so when you are done you can eat, just don't be disappointed when you see what it is, "I said before I left the room

I went to the kitchen and took out a piece of bread, and some butter, and prepare some juice that she will be able to swallow the food down with.

"This is not my best work but that's all i have"I mutter looking down at what i could barely call a breakfast.

After a while Mikasa finally got out of the bathroom fully dressed in her military outfit, She wave at me before saying"Thank you for the food"

I watched as she ate it without complaining about it, considering that the food that gets served here is not that great with bread that tastes like concrete, and water that may not be hygienic, my food feels like heaven in comparison even if it is just that.

She finish eating it pretty fast before she took the napkin that was near her and used it to wipe her mouth to make sure there was nothing there.

When she was done, she thanked me again before walking past me, she stopped in her tracks when she notice that i haven't moved on my spot for the past 5 minutes or so.

"Jack, you coming, or am i going to have to drag you there,"She said looking at me

"Sorry, it's just that you look a lot more different today,"I said getting out of my trance.

"Stop making excuses and lets go before we get there too late" She said but i could see a tint of red appearing on her face,i smiled because i got to the desired effect.