Historia request

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

She looked stunned for a second and seem to be trying to understand what I just said a second ago, she looked flustered and that was so adorable to me.

The Usual stoic Mikasa looked like a like an high school girl that just got confessed to by their crush, she lowered her head before she said"I would love to"

For two hours, I used my bending to create structures that we're to tall to even be here but they were great for sliding down off and skydiving. (A/N My man reshaping the landscape nice)

Seeing her smiling and laughing with so much joy in her face made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I couldn't explain what was happening to me in the inside all I knew was that, I was already willing to do anything to protect her,  even wipe out a continent if I have to(A/N why is the boss music playing)

Now we continue where we left off
I checked my makeshift watch and notice that 2 hour has pass and that training start in an hour so it's about time we wrap this up.

Even tho the clock told me it was about time I wrap it up, I wanted to enjoy this just a bit more but I knew I would get more stares than I already get on a daily basis and it's annoying and I don't like.

I get why but for fuck sake, everybody here should grow up, especially the horny dudes, I can't  even eat without  feeling like im getting watch, speaking of getting watched I notice that I get follow a lot when I walk back here.

But everything should stop when we all finally done training, I will finally be able to experiment with Hange even if she is weird and crazy, she is very smart and very creative so it never get boring.

I look up to see Mikasa falling toward my direction at a very fast speed, I use air to reduce her momentum to the point that she looked like a feather falling down.

I raised my hand in the air and slowly caught her by her waist before i gently put her down, she was surprisingly light.

I looked down at her before I felt something cold touch me my skin, I look to see Mikasa holding my cheeks with her hands, I smiled at her before I said"It's about time we start walking back to training"

"When did all that time go by"Mikasa mumbled when she realize that it was time to go.
"Time passes very fast when you having fun" I answer softly

She seem disappointed and to cheer her up  "I finish all the project I was working on for this month so we can always have fun"I said with small smile on my face.

I felt something soft and cold touch my lips which caused me to freeze up a bit, she seem happy at the reaction that I had but at the same time she looked flustered. (A/N yes finally)

I was stunned and shooked, i didnt expect this to happen, 'so that how a kiss feel like' I thought as soon as my body was able to move again.

"I didn't think you would of been so bold" I said looking at her flustered self
She looked proud of herself and who was I to take away that pride. (A/N I feel like she proud because she won some sort of competition)

Also the fact that I was never kissed before and so I was very inexperienced, the only thing that ever got touched to my lips and all my lives was a lip bomb.

I dont really know about Thorn because although I did see his life, they we're a lot of cuts and jump in time so I dont know about him, but considering he was consider Ymir lover at some point im say he knows it and I don't.

This world is unfair, I get to experience all of Thorn trauma including that horrible time in jail, I don't want to experience that again.

I leaned toward her and before I tap her on her forehead saying"Time to get ready for training" after I said I walked in front of her and started to walk toward the training camp.

I then remember that Mikasa didn't have her uniform on, I didnt mind because we would have a bunch if clothes on but she did so I had to drop by the house and I had to. wait for her to change into her uniform even tho she didn't have to,

I frankly don't know why she had to come back to change if all her body will be hidden under a coat, no one will know if she had it on or not but I'm not complaining. (A/N it sound like you are tho)

When she was done we walked toward where Shadit had told us to meet him, it didn't take us long to reach there considering how fast I can run.

As we arrive there I started getting stared which was not uncommon but today I was getting stared at a bit more than usual.

I had a rough idea on why I was getting stared much more than usual, it was probably because of how much closer she seem to be with me today. (A/N jealousy is a bitch, they praying on your down fall)

As soon as I arrive someone started walking toward me, I turn my head toward the direction where I heard the walking and I saw a familiar figure approaching me.

I felt some hand wrapping themselves around my waist and I looked down at the blond hair girl that just hugged me.

"Hey Krista," I said as I patted her head
I had forgiven over the past two year, to be honest I was ready to forgive her the second she had apologize but Mikasa wouldn't let that pass by her.

So Historia had to mostly convince her, I don't know what they talked about but they became friend, I don't know if the fact that they knew each other when they were younger played a part, I'm frankly just happy that there is no argument between these two.

"Jack can I ask you something"Krista said as she slowly stop hugging me.
"Sure what is it, princess"I said wondering why she would ask me.

"Can I....

A/N yes I'm going to finish the chapter like this, is it a dick move noo, see you Wednesday