Agreement

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

"Ymir could please be a sweet heart and connect me to every Eldian currently in the continent of Marley"I said asking politely.

I felt a lightning strike in my head before I thanked her and patted her head,before I announce what I did to every eldians on the continent of Marley and if they want to survive they should come to the island.

I was not an idiot I knew if the other big powers attacks, they would probably kill every Eldian in there way and it's better to have them somewhere i can defend them.

If they spread out over a fucking continent I won't be able to do shit because I'm not that fast.
Roughly 5 hours later, all of them had arrived granted most if not all of them were in cars or horses.

I will be willing to guess that most of them didn't have horses or car and just took one of the car that now no longer have an owner.

Now we continue where we left off.
Time skip
I spent a few hours collecting as much info as I could because this would go to waste if I just leave it there.

Marley is far better off in technology than the people in the wall so i decided to take the stuff that they won't need and considering that all of them are now six feet deep underground this is not stealing.

The information No longuer has a owner so let just say. I borrow it and won't be returning it any time soon.

Everything I took, I dumped it on a ship that came here with the only mission to carry out those info.

So taking basically everything the people in the wall didn't have and I didn't know how to do which was a lot.

I started my route back to Paradis, I took everything that I need including a lot of food.
Even if Paradis is nowhere near a food shortage it is good to have extra food on hand.

After taking everything I could possibly need from this desserts continent, I took a boat back to paradise and do something that will probably way on my conscious for a while.

Times skip
As I got of the boat, I felt someone hugging me tightly, it was warm and felt incredibly comfortable.
I look down to see the familiar blond hair of Historia as she was hugging me with all her might.

That was just adorable and that just made me smile softly, she was adorable, which make what I'm about to do pain me even more.

I hug her and started playing and talking to her as we spoke, I feel a lot of eyes on me as I did that and they looked a bit confused.

I mean it's not everyday that you get to see a dude that muderer a whole continent worth of people except a certain group act like that.

From their point of view I look cold but now here I am smiling, I probably will get called a monster for what I did and it probably looked very weird that I was able to recover from murdering so many people in a day.

Thorn was a soldier and had killed plenty of people and I inherited his memory, I am basically Thorn, plus the two-hour meditation was much longer than it seemed.

Time in the pathes, pass way slower than time in the real world so in reality.I had a few weeks
meditating in that two-hour short span.

Time skip a few weeks

I had a lot of paper work to do and give a lot of people new homes but I somehow managed to do it.

There was some sort of discrimination brewing up with the people that were in the walls before and the people that just joined but I took care of it,by appointing Pieck to a high position.(A/N there is no way they wouldn't be some sort of discrimination against the people outside the walls)

She is from Marley and she is in touch with her people so that should be the best choice because Zeke doesn't seem to like the Eldian people much.

Reiner is a bit suicidal, Berthold way to shy and Annie just want peace so Pieck was the only one left.

It was a decent decision and I Managed cut my paper work in half, I know something coming, there is no way the other country don't do anything after finding out Marley got wiped out.

I sighed heavily before I got out of my chair and walked away, I was done for the day, I walked back and open the door to see that they were waiting for me.

I did greet them, and we ate in peace but I had to say something now before I do it.
"Historia I might have to do to the world what u did to Marley"I said after a while of thinking.

She stopped eating and looking at me
"Why" She said looking at me with a questioning gaze.

"They will attack the wall and approximately 2 months" I said softly
She looked like she was trying to find an answer for a second before she said"can you at least promise that you won't kill the innocent, they have nothing to do with it"She pleaded and I could see her point.

They would just get killed by me just because their government was racist.
"Fine but I will however kill all the soldiers" I answer softly.

"Fine, but how do you know for sure that we would get attack"She asked

"Because that is when I saw them attack"I said as I continue eating.
"You saw"She said a bit confused
"A dream"I said as I finish the food and was able to go to dessert before I felt a kick under the table.

"Fine....just end it quickly" She asked me.
"Alright," I said coming to some sort of agreement with her.

A/N I wonder how bloody this may get