Hotel

Last time in I was reborn in attack on Titan as a bender

I took two cupcakes one vanilla and a chocolate one, I then walked toward Mikasa before I offer to pick on.

She choose the vanilla cupcake before she thanked me and a small smile made itself on my lips as I open my mouth and said "Who would thought you loved to eat white stuff"(A/N if she had chosen the black one he would of said something along the line of you sure do love the color black in your mouth, so she, either way, she was going to get teased)

I got a punch for my remark but it was worth it and I would do it again if need be even if now my left hand felts numb, it was worth it.

Seeing her so flustered was nice and I regret nothing now, although now some people seem to be paying a lot of attention to us, I just laugh a bit.

"What I was just making a remark," I said softly as I touched my left hand which was now numb.

Now we continue where we left off.
"It wasn't a good one," Mikasa said looking at me with a slightly annoyed and flustered look.

"I mean am I wrong though," I said innocently and she just looked away, I felt like I could tease her further and I will probably get away from it scot-free but she already starting to get very red in the face, and to make sure she doesn't embarrass herself at the party because of me I will rather stop right now.

"Fine, I will stop for now"I said to Mikasa with a small smile and she seem relieved, little did she know is that the second this party ends.

The teasing will continue and considering that I'm just here to make sure everything goes smoothly and it will be quite disrespectful if the person proposing the alliance was not there himself.

It would also be rude to leave at the beginning as it will show that, I do not really care enough about this to stay.
Time skip
"I think that's enough sweet for her to forgive me," I said to myself as I put a bunch of sweets in a bag.

"Are you really going to try to persuade her with sweets?" Mikasa said to me
"That was the plan, yeah" I replied
"You should probably get a plan B if this doesn't work," She said looking at him

"I would do this"I said before I kissed her.i pull away after a few seconds while she looks stunned for a few seconds.
"It's is very effective," I said looking at her flustered face and she seemed like she forgot what we just talked about.

I just smiled at her before I opened the door of the car that would lead us back into our temporary residence in France for the short time that we would be here.

"Earth to Mikasa," I said waving my hands in front of her face and she seemed like to snap out of her shock before she replied" Coming"

She entered the cars before I enter after her.
After we enter the car, the driver that had been assigned to us drove us to where we were supposed to go.

I spent the whole time teasing her because it was fun and it kept my mind away from stupid stuff I also got some sort of enjoyment in teasing her and actually getting a response for it.

As we arrived at our house, I thanked the driver before getting out and opening the door for her, I could wait for everyone else to get here or I could just go in first and enjoy the scenery before them.

I'm sure that Erwin will still stay behind to socialize and to get some friends or future allies. He is intelligent and knows what to say no matter the situation so I'm sure he will be fine.

Levi is looking after Nagisa and Hange so I'm sure he will be busy considering what Hange might pull and the fact that Nagisa is curious himself.

I walk inside the house with her and it looked rather pretty and very large, I was a bit amaze by the amount of money they spent on making a house that I will only use for a week before leaving.

They were a lot of but let's and maids and they all seem like master of their craft, I also notice they was a pool somewhere inside and outside the house.

There was also a sauna, this place will be very comfortable place to live for a while, when I eventually arrive at the bedroom I notice the queen-sized bed but I checked the pillow first for some confirmation, and it was cold on both sides.

I pressed the bed and it was comfortable and the bed sheet seem very soft, I then walked toward the bathroom to check it and it was very clean and everything seem to be neatly kept.

I then noticed something that made me smile, modern toilets that is can be flushed by pushing a button.

I look at the sink before I opened it and warm weather got out, I closed it before I checked the bathroom water and it was also warm but not warm enough to burn someone, it was just at the right level so that you feel it warm but it would bother you.

I removed my clothes before I hop in the bathroomom, I just wanted to clean myself.
Time skip 6minutes
As soon as I finish taking a bath, I took a towels and wipe myself of the water before I put on some night clothes that they had in the bathroom.

I soon went to bed, where I just laid there for a while,(A/N I know that none of you guys are idiots so I'm sure you already pick up what going to happen next and so I'm just going to leave it up to your imagination, and also remember that he has sound breathing so the fear of getting heard by anyone is not a thing, let your imagination go wild)