-Besties dont act like this-

Beyonce POV

"Oh fuck" the vibrations ran through my body as it touched my wet clit.

I started to fondle with my breast using my other hand which only added to the pleasure. I laid back further onto the couch spreading my bare legs farther away from each other.

I moaned in satisfaction as it had been a long time since I've felt this since I moved in with my roommate.

After talking to my her on the phone I felt this deep throb that caused me to ruin my panties,sadly she didn't do it on purpose.

"Mmmm -fuck" I throw my head back into the couch pillow and my head sunk into it.

(Imagine her right in the center legs spread)

My juices ran down the back of my thighs and into the couch, i tried to gather it and keep it in one area but it was too much and it brought me closer and closer to my orgasm which I wanted to hold.

I turned the vibrator off and scooped some of my juices onto my fingers and placed them on my tongue. I moaned at the honey taste and I reached at my boobs and groped them. Massaging fully trying to create rising pleasure without cumming just yet.

I moaned as the fan across the room blew cold air on my clit making it pulse more and more.

My eyes rolled back as my fingers touched the bulb and made my slit drip even more.

Onika POV

I was rushing home as my thong failed to hold up the wetness coming from me. After talking to Beyonce on the phone my stomach turned just thinking about all my true feelings for this woman and it caused a problem.

She was quick to get off the phone though I'm not sure why but I knew I needed to get there fast.

Every movement that my legs made created friction on my clit and made me whimper even more.

I jumped out of the car and speed lakes to the front door. I knew Beyonce was home and I didn't wanna catch her attention especially since I had no time to chat.

I lightly turned my key in the door and stepped in foot by foot making little to no noise.

I heard a faint moan and I scrunched my eyebrows.

I looked towards the couch and saw Beyonce knuckles deep in her soaked pussy making a huge mess as it leaked out on the couch.

Her fingers were glistening as they moved in and out of her, making her make short cut off whimpers.

"FUCK- onika!" I dropped my keys as I heard my name slip from her mouth.