Dominating beyonce?

Y/N POV

"BB just lay with me why can't you js come closer" I said laying in the bed half asleep. She smirked and watched from the edge of the bed. She finally caved and crawled in with me.

"Thank you" I said and she began to caress my head, detangling my hair as she ran through it.

She just hummed and turned on the tv. "You know I'd do anything for you" she said eventually kissing my forehead.

I took a quick nap in her lap and a couple hours later I eventually woke back up. She was so comfortable and willing to do anything for me but I never took advantage of her.

We claim to be best friends, but there's been times where we've acted a little more, I started developing a crush on her and I got the feeling she did too. And me knowing her submissive side I wanted to see how far we could go....

When I came out she looked so good with her curly hair laying around her shoulders and in her bra, her eyes met mine and she began to smirk as I walked towards her.

I sat in her lap this time. "Y/N don't do anything silly" she smirked as her hands grabbed around my body. I pushed her down and slowly gyrated on her crotch.

Her eyes lowered and she bit softly on her lip. I chuckled and she gripped me harder. "You're so good to me" I said whispering to her. "Why?" I ask slowly caressing her neck.

Her head went back and she rolled her eyes a little.

" because I'm yours" she says and I know she's nothing but serious. The tension was thick between us and i noticed I started to throb on her. I wondered if she felt it. "Your mine?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

" only." She said bluntly. I groaned from the depth of my throat feeling pleasure in her submitting to me.

I leaned down closer to her face. "We really gotta stop doing this Beyonce" I said inches away from her lips. She let out a soft whine and it made me cave.

"You like when I talk to you like that huh?" I said in a cocky tone but with enough love to make her whine more. She nodded slowly while looking into my eyes. I ground a little harder into her lap and sat up leaving her focused.

I smirked to her and let my head fall back as i was suddenly overcome by pleasure. With my hand still on her throat I applied pressure as I raised my head back up.

A small moan escaped her breath this time and it made me smile. " you like what I do to you honey B?" I asked staring her down. " yes ma'am" she whispered.

" I love doing this to you. Teasing you, making you beg, making you whine and whimper" I said flicking my tongue around her neck. "You're such a good girl for me" I praised her and I felt her body shiver.

" I'm such a good girl for you, I am" she repeated trying to gather her thoughts while out of breath. "I wanna be such a good girl for you Y/N, tell me what you need" she said with her eyes softly closed and her chest rising up and down.

I smiled and began sucking on her neck. " I need you my love, I wanna see me dripping all over your face" I said placing one last kiss on the bruised spot.

She groaned at my words but started tugging on my shorts. I got up and began stripping out of my clothes. She sat up on the bed watching my panties go down, and the wet and sticky web that attached my thighs.

I tore off my shirt and let my boobs fall, she watched them bounce and proceeded to lick her lips. I walked to her, grabbed her face and pulled one of my nipples to her. My head went immediately back as she wasted no time sucking and biting. I brought her other hand to my other boob and let her squeeze and tug on it.

I moaned at the sight of her pretty lips around my hard nipple and I know she was even more turned on. I twisted my legs just enough to create a little friction, edging me on. Once I had enough I sat on the bed and made her stand just for a second. " what position my love?" I eyed her with a smirk.

She smiled and put me into her favorite position.she pushed me back and raised my legs all the way up to my chest. Then made me hold my legs and spread them wide.

It's something about watching her put me in a position that she will soon devour me in that makes me crazy.

She got on her knees ever so gently and placed her hands right on the back of my thighs applying pressure so I don't move. She stuck out her tongue and ran it over slit and then over my clit. I shivered and watched her. She swirled her tongue around my clit and juices gushed out just from that. My hips bucked and my head fell back.

"Oh your doing so good bey" I stuttered out. She locked her lips around it and started sucking like her life depended on it. My breathing sped up as it felt so good.

Her tongue was so wet as she stuck it in and brought out more of my wetness. She slurped it up and spit it back out on my clit. "Fuck..." I said watching her spit glide down to the back of my legs.

She brought her eyes to mine and insisted I watched as she went back to eating me out.

"Oh god you're such a good girl baby" I whimpered out with a staggered breath. My stomach started to turn and she never stopped sucking my clit. My hips started bucking and my legs started shaking. My legs slowly started to close and she broke them back open.

"I'm gonna cum bey, don't stop" she placed two fingers at my opening and stroked them in slowly, I tried to resist cumming just yet because I loved the edging feeling but I couldn't help it as her fingertips brushed against my spot over and over again.

I gripped my legs tighter trying to hold onto something as my creams poured out onto her fingers. Her mouth swapped places with fingers and now her tongue was deep in me giving me no breaks. Her fingers swipped fast over my clit sending me into another breath taking orgasm.

" oh fuckkkk" I said letting my legs shake around her head. She cleaned me up and sucked her fingers off.

As I opened my eyes I saw all my juices on her face and it made me throb again. She smiled and brought me into a kiss. " did I do good Y/N?" She asked caressing my body calming me down.

" you did amazing baby! I love how good you are for me" I said and she smiled with satisfaction.

Imagine even dominating Beyonce like-

This is for anyone who sees Beyonce as a submissive and would like to dom her sooo