-Agora Hills-

Beyonce POV

"When can I see you onika?" I said sleepily into the phone. I turned over to my side where my nightstand is knowing we are about to end the call.

"....there's a fair tomorrow, maybe we can meet up there...7pm?" I instantly perked up. "So I'm gonna see you!!! Ok ok ok.. I love you onika sleep well." I said having to calm myself down.

"I love you more beybey goodnight. " she whispered after yawning.

I hung up and sat my phone on the nightstand after setting a alarm and I turned back over on my previous side.

This is the first time me and onika will be in public as a couple after a couple months. I'm very excited honestly too excited so I hope she doesn't get irritated with me.

I couldn't go to sleep so I chose my outfit for the carnival.

Onika POV

My and Robyn stayed up finding a outfit for the fair tomorrow. We giggled and danced all night over how excited we were knowing I was going in public with Beyonce.

I think Beyonce is the love of my life. I barely see her but I love her so much.

I had been avoiding public with Beyonce for a couple reasons.

One, my parents and most friends don't know about my sexuality unlike Beyoncé's family, they are very supportive. Two, I get very nervous around Beyonce like a crush so I don't wanna embarrass myself.

"Gyal wear somethin' sexy put that fuckin' sweater down" I threw the sweater back in the closet pouting.

" Robyn I don't want her to think I'm you know..." I sat back on the bed defeated.

"Ya know what we want her to think... ya pussy is good!" I squealed and sat up in surprise.

" ROBYN!!! This is why you should've left an hour ago."

She just ignored me and went back in my closet searching for something. " ya don't have no lingerie?!?" She looked at me crazy.

"Robyn where exactly do you think I'm going" I said confused.

" to da bed... now try dis on" I rolled my eyes and began to strip.

Beyonce POV
7:06pm next day

I was just at the entrance of the fair , a couple minutes late but I hope she didn't mind.

I was about to call her until I looked up and saw her and her friend and I instantly paused.

I continued walking eventually making eye contact with her and she had that pause too, I hope it's good.

I walked towards them with a smile and said hi.

"Wow I feel underdressed your so pretty!" I say getting kind of nervous.