Moriarty x Reader

A/N I found this notebook that I wrote a bunch of themes for, and I thought, hey let's use one. So I wrote this. It's a bit OOC, sorry.

Shut up.

I was tied to a chair, attempting to keep calm by singing. Honestly, I should've thought it through. Of course my singing would get old, despite how pretty it was. Moriarty had sang at me twice now. I get the feeling he does that to speak. He's a little odd.

Now Sebastian Moran had a knife to my neck, calmly grazing it. If I wasn't tied to a chair, I wouldn't have had much of an issue with the knife. But, I wasn't thinking rationally...and I kind of wanted to annoy the shit out of Moriarty. He was seated in a rather comfortable arm-chair. He seemed to think I had information on Sherlock Holmes...he wasn't wrong, of course. I know a lot about Sherlock and Mycroft. I am, after all, their sister.

"Shut up." Jim stated.

Stop screaming.

I raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. I opened my mouth and let out a blood curdling scream. It soon trailed off into shrill, terrifying laughter. I may be a Holmes, but there is a fine line between genius and madness. I crossed that line approximately 5 years ago. I don't know. Time lines get a bit fuzzy in a mental institution...not that I didn't continuously break out.

Sherlock and his homeless network. Mycroft and his power. Now, Moriarty and his assholedness. I always get caught somehow. I didn't even know Moriarty was after me!  Sherlock and Mycroft never visit me. Or tell me anything. Not like Mummy and Daddy. Idiots. I screamed again and Jim scowled. Honestly, this was becoming slightly amusing.

You're giving me a headache.

Jim nodded his head at Sebastian who cut my arm deeply. I winced, but if there's one thing that I knew how to do, it's bear pain. I could tell from looking at it that it wouldn't cause any serious damage. Yet.

"Well, that was nice of you." I stated, locking eyes with my captor. Then I grinned savagely. "Was that an attempt at intimidation?"

"You were giving me a headache." He said in a very calm voice that seemed to have a slightly dangerous undertone to it.

I raised an eyebrow. "Well, life's boring anyway. Kill me." I stated and then chuckled.

I screamed again.