Sherlock x Reader

"You do realize nobody cares enough to read you diary." Sherlock stated, not asking a question.
I resisted the urge to smirk. "Just as much as I realize you can read this with no effort." I commented, swishing my pen as I continued writing in a pig pen cipher that most people would assume to be some archaic language.
"Then why would you waste time on something so tedious?" He asked. I suppose he was asking to see if I would stiffen or something along those lines, but I didn't. Since I wasn't looking at him he couldn't deduce that particular reason.
"There's no fun in telling you." I informed him, still not looking up.
"Is this a game?" He demanded.
"Of sorts." I drawled. "Would you like to play? You haven't had a good case in weeks."
I chuckled before he answered. "The answer is written in this diary, Sherlock. But if you look, and believe me, I will know if you look, you lose and I win. You have two days." With that, I shut the diary, left it on the table, and walked out of the flat.
"The game is on, Mr. Holmes!" I called back as I left.
__________
I came back the next day, smirking at him. "It really is an obvious answer, Sherlock. Have you discovered it yet?"
He didn't answer. He seemed to be in his mind palace, and, by extension, ignoring me.
"What have you got him doing now?" John asked.
I laughed a bit. "He's trying to figure out why I write my diary in a pigpen cipher."
"You said you did that so nobody could read it!" John exclaimed.
"I lied." I deadpanned. "I'm 90% sure Sherlock has already figured it out and is merely sorting through the implications."
"You are right." Sherlock stated, opening his eyes finally.
I laughed again. "It worked, didn't it?"
Poor John. He looked so confused.
"If you wanted my attention, (f/n), you could've just asked."
"You and I both know that to catch the attention of Sherlock Holmes one has to do something extraordinarily unusual."