III. OC(s)

- more may be added here as time goes on 💞

I.  LEANDER!!

NAME:  
Leander (Lee) Leviat

AGE:
17yo ; 08/07

GENDER:
transmasculine

PRONOUNS:
he/him/his

SEXUALITY:
pretty gay

APPEARANCE:
Leander stands at about 5 feet and 6 inches of height, with pale skin and nearly red-brown hair. He's got a pair of gold-rimmed circular glasses, and a third eye smack-dab in the center of his forehead.
His skin is flushed in most places, naturally rosy and thickly freckled, while his hair ends in soft waves just above his shoulders.

In the warmer seasons, of which are his favorite, he prefers wearing tanktops, sports bras, shorts, things to that effect. Unfortunately, NYC is colder than he's used to, so he's usually sporting some combination of layered shirts and sweaters. His clothing taste is pragmatic compared to his personality, since he doesn't have the sort of money to dress as fun as he'd like. 

He also usually sports some sort of jewelry, the primary of which being the sodalite stone tied on a cord around his neck, tucked safely under his shirt most of the time. He'll also occasionally have beaded bracelets and necklaces, some plastic and some semi-rare stones.

PERSONALITY:Leander is a man of many conflicting traits

PERSONALITY:
Leander is a man of many conflicting traits. He doesn't do much speaking at school or work if he doesnt have to, but in the instance that he does (or an even rarer instance where he WANTS to talk), he enjoys having everyone's attention. He's currently in the midst of unlearning a childhood spent practicing being a demure mormon girl, and leaning hard into his rebellious phase. Though, of course, he still carries around that sense of cluelessness from years of being sheltered.
If he happens to enjoy someones company, conversation comes quick and easy, and in this instance it's easy for him to get attached. This goes twofold if that someone also shares interests with him, at which they will probably never be able to shake Lee off.
On the contrary, though, he's also a bit volatile, and easily frustrated. He doesn't hold grudges, but boy can he get fired up in the moment, especially if something unrelated is making him overstimulated.

LIKES:
Horror films are his absolute favorite, as well as any other variety of horror media. He loves summer weather, especially being able to wear lighter clothes- and the excuse to eat ice cream is great too. He's also a useless stoner, but that aside he's genuinely fascinated by hallucinogens, especially in relation to mutagen (especially after what happened to him). In fact, he has a lot of weird biological and psychological interests - he's got a weird fixation on learning about nuclear accidents, as well as cannibalism & prions disease.

DISLIKES:
Leander does not very much like how cold New York is, being thin and freshly moved from Nevada. It's something he's slowly but surely adjusting to. He doesn't like his privacy invaded and cannot stand feeling like he's being watched, and can occasionally find himself in paranoid spirals about it. Oh, yeah, he also cannot handle spicy food. Not even a little bit.

JOB:
He works part time at a local arcade.

HOBBIES:
Leander has dabbled in a wide variety of hobbies, though most notable is probably his guitar playing and his continued interest in astrology and tarot.

CRUSH:
Donatello or Leonardo, depending on the generation,

BACKSTORY:
There's not much to say about it. Living with his overbearing and fanatically religious grandmother in the absence of his mother, he was going through the natural midst of teenage rebellion when he was uprooted and his mother had her custody returned.
While thrilled to live with her again, he was less so about having to move to New York. In the past year he's lived there, he first met Michelangelo by chance working late one night. They became quick friends, but it wasn't until Leander found himself exposed to trace remnants of mutagen, and sprouted a third eye, that Mikey thought to introduce him to his brothers.

TRIGGERS:
Major character death and heavy discussion of suicide, self harm, or eating disorders should be kept out of any roleplays :)
(obviously its fine if your character has dealt with these things. but let's not have it transpire during the roleplay, yeah?)