New school (2)

I won't update the previous story unless you tell me some activities they will do on a sleepover 🤧

school starts the 4th september for me.

(Tanjiro's POV)

I didn't listen to a word in class. Why did Tokito whisper...THIS to ME?! 

He's so hot, not gonna lie...GET THAT BOY OUT YOUR MIND,TANJIRO! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM FULLY! I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A GUY THAT I MET 5 MINUTES AGO!

(No one's POV)

So he zoned out until...

"...jiro!! TANJIRO!"

It was Zenitsu Agatsuma, One of Tanjiro's best friends.

"O-Oh! Sorry Zenitsu! I zoned out.." apologised Tanjiro.

"No pro-" started Zenitsu.

"SO LET'S GO EAT LUNCHH!" interrupted Inosuke Hashibira, Tanjiro's other best friend.

Muichiro was watching all of this at the door of the classroom.

He felt jealousy, he doesn't know why, but the only thing he wqnted to do right now, is to grab Tanjiro by his wrist and drag him to eat lunch together.

He's thoughts were interrupted by Tanjiro, asking him if he wanted to eat lunch with them.

Muichiro wanted to eat alone with Tanjiro, not with the two other idiots, so he declined the offer, walking to his brother.

"LET'S GO EAAAAT" shouted Inosuke once again.

The three of them went to eat.

Meanwhile, with Muichiro...

(Yuichiro's POV)

"Hey." said Muichiro when he arrived in front of me. "How's your day goin'?" 

It was pretty boring without him but I'm never going to admit it.

"It was good to be without you." I lied.

"Oh c'monn!" said my brother. "I know you love mee~" (NOT A SHIP ARE YOU CRAZYYY)

"Whatever. Let's go eat." I sighed.

When we sat down and started to eat, Muichiro asked me a question.

"Yuichiro, what do you think love is like..?"

Wtf.

Why does he ask me that?

Is he in love?

With who?

WTH

"Why do you ask me that!?" I asked. "ARE YOU IN LOVE OR SOMETHING?!"

"IDK!! THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU!"

"YOU D#MBASS TELL ME WHO IT IS! IF IT'S THE TOMIOKA SENSEI THAT'S WE SAW THIS MORNING, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE! HE'S WITH SHI-"

"STFU IT'S NOT HIM! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S A BOY?"

"YOU'RE GAY! EVRYONE CAN SEE IT D#MB SH!T!"

Muichiro began to think about his life.

"Maybe but can you answer my question now?" he asked

"I'm alredy answering your question but sure I'll answer your other question after you answer mine." I insisted

"fineee." he gave up. "It's one of my classmates, Tanjiro Kamado. He has such beautiful  ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower section of his irises..."

DID HE SPENT ALL THE TIME HE COULD LOOKING AT HIM OR WHAT!

"BRO STOP IT ALREDY" I screamed.

"I was answering your question, brother~" 

"It's clear that's your in love, d#mbass." I said.

Next, we head...

"KYAAAAAAAAAA! YOU GUYS ARE THE NEW STUDENTS RIGHT? OH EXCUSE ME, I'M JUST TOO EXCITED!! KYAAAAA!"

"May I ask who are you?" I asked.

"Ohh! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji, a student from here! And I will answer your question about lovee!" she answered.

"So can you tell us alredy?"

"Ohh sorry.. When your in love, you blush at the person, has butterflys in your stomach when you see him and-"

"You heard all our conversation?" Interrupted Muichiro.

"Well-" she said before I interrupted her.

"If the news goes through the whole school, suspect number one will be you." I said, giving her a death stare.

As I excepected, she ran away.

"I knew you loved me, brother~"

"Stfu and tell me if your in love alredy dumbass."