Cheater...(1)

Warning: Muitan/Tanjiro angst ; self-harm  ; Muinezu (?)

Zenitsu, Inosuke, Giyuu and Tanjiro are just friends in this!

Idk how to write angst, sorry!

(Tanjiro's POV)

Me and Muichiro has been dating for 2 month now. It's not much of a time but we love each other. He confessed first and I was so surprised that he liked me back. I've always hought he liked Nezuko. 

Today, I came back from my mission earlier than expected. I got to that mission alone, not even with Nezuko. I wasn't really injured, so I didn't go to the butterfly mansion. I went straight to Muichiro's estate insteed.

When I finally arrived at the door, I heard some weird noises comming from the estate. WAIT WTF THAT SOUNDED LIKE NEZUKO!  

I was confused.

I entered quietly to see what was happening and I saw...

My boyfriend kissing my sister. My boyfriend cheated on me with my own sister.

"Muichiro~Ahh~" she moaned out.

I started to tear up before retourning outside, slamming the door. I don't know if Mui- no. Tokito saw me, but I don't even care at this point. Did he use me to get closer to Nezuko? Am I just a toy to him? I then started crying fully. I ran as fast as possible until I bumped into someone. 

It was Zenitsu, followed by Inosuke. 

"Monitsu! HOW DARE YOU LET THE KING OF MONTAINS FOLLOW AFTER YOU!" shouted Inosuke.

I hid my face and tried to walk away because I didn't want my friends to see me like this but Zenitsu grabbed my wrist.

"Tanjiro? Are you okay?"

(Zenitsu's POV)

I never saw Tanjiro like this. I've always saw the kind, joyful, happy Tanjiro and not...

"I have to do something quickly, please let me go." said Tanjiro, still hidding his face.

"Show us your face, Tanjiro." said Inosuke.

Wow, I didn't knew he could say his name right in serious situations . . . 

Zenitsu, It's definetly not the moment for this!

Tanjiro wasn't listening to us, so I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me.

He was crying, with tears all over his face . . .

"TANJIRO" I screamed. "TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!"

"I..don't wanna talk about it.." he said. "Can I go now . . ?"

I didn't wanna let him go, but I did. He ran away as soon as I let go his wrist.

"Monjiro's being weird." said Inosuke. "We should check on him later."

"You're right.." I said as I remembered something..

"WAIT I WAS JUST GONNA ASK YOU HOW DID YOU GET TANJIRO'S NAME RIGHT !?"

(Muichiro's POV)

I'm screwed. I think that Tanjiro saw us. How am I gonna face him now..? I thought as I broke the kiss with Nezuko. She didn't saw him since she had her eyes closed. I'm not gonna tell her yet. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't saw him.

(Giyuu's POV)

I was sitting at the edge of a cliff. This place is calm, peaceful...and without people who dislikes me. Why does Obanai and Shinazugawa belive that I think that I'm better than them? I don't deserve to be the water Hashira at all . .

"Hello Tomioka-San.."  someone said, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Tanjiro.

"Can I please sit beside you?"

"Mhm.." I nodded.

A few minutes passed and none of us said a word. It was weird. Before, Tanjiro would always start a conversation and now..I thought before looking at him. I was shocked. Tanjiro must have been crying, because his eyes were red.

"Uhh..Tanjiro?"

"Yeah, Tomioka-San?" he responded with his usual joyful tone.

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying.."

I admit it, I was worried. Who did that? Imma bit the shit out of them. I might call Muichiro to help me too.

"Of course I am! Why would you ask me that?" he said.

Of course he said that he was fine. I doesn't wanna worry people around him. I know it cause I was like this before...and because of the face he's making right now.

"You just..don't seems okay..." I said.

Worry flashed through his eyes, just for a second, but I saw it.

"Imma take my leave now!" he said. "See you soon, Tomioka-San!"

(Tanjiro's POV)

Why does evryone ask me this question? Am I THIS obvious? (Yes you are)

I asked myself this question over and over until I arrived in my room.

I sat in the corner, hugging my legs and crying quietly.

"You don't deserve to live happily. You should be happy for Nezuko and not jealous or sad..You're so selfish, Tanjiro.."

The only thing I saw, was a blade on the table. I grabbed it as soon as I slid the cold metal over my wrist, the voices disappeared.

This..felt..so good..somehow..as if it would free me from my sadness, all my problems..

Ideas for part 2?