random.

request stuff if you want me to write since I got no motivation at all ( I got forced to write a bit ;-; )

---------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro and Muichiro are best friends even though Tanjiro's a simple demon slayer while Muichiro's a hashira. It's been this way for over a year or so, they're aways stuck with each other and share a sibling like relashionship.

Later on, Tanjiro discovers his own feelings for the mist hashira but doesn't dare say anything to him scared of getting rejected and ruining their friendship.

----------------------------------------------------

For now, the two boys are sitting on a bench, alone. Well, to be precise, Tanjiro is sitting on Muichiro's lap because the hashira asked him to and is a blushing mess right now.

Muichiro slightly tightened his grip on the crimson haired boy before burrying his face into the crook of his neck. He felt his cheeks flush a bit but ignored it. For a cold and serious person, he's strangely clingly when it comes to being with Tanjiro when they're alone.

The demon slayer hummed quielty in amusement and slightly tiltes his head back, the corners of his lips tug into a warm smile as he gently patted the sqid of Muichiro's head while his other hand is fiddled with a bit of thread on one of his sleeves. He likes how the hashira acts around him; he seems like he trusts him very much.

Muichiro felt his face become even more flushed and warm, but he buried his face deeper into the crook of Tanjiros neck, a small huff leaving his lips. He slowly wrapped his arms around his best friend tighter, his breathing slowing slightly. This gesture was supposed to be a friendly one but...it feels so...ah. The hashira wasn't sleepy, but being cuddled up to Tanjiro was just really comfortable.