Ch. 9

Grace's pov

"I can't believe he found me" I say as I pace the room "Grace calm down" Skylar says putting a hand on my shoulder. "I need some air, I'm going out on a walk" I say grabbing my phone off the couch. "I'll go with you" Harry says getting up. "No I need to be alone right now" I say walking out the dorm and down the road.

* ten minutes later *

As I am walking down the road I see headlights starting to follow me. I feel like I'm in a horror movie, I don't start to run because I know that's a dumb idea. I turn around to look at the car thinking its Skylar or one of the guys. I watch the car as it stops and Austin gets out of the drivers side. "What do you want?" I ask "you" he says before I take off running.

I'm about five feet a head of him but he soon catches up and tackles me to the ground and puts a white cloth over my mouth that I know is drenched in chloroform so I hold my breath and hold still making Austin think it's working. He starts to get off of me removing the cloth I try and make a break for it but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "Why are you doing this to me!" I yell as I struggle trying to break free from his grasp. "You're mine now" he says as he throws me in the backseat of his car.

As he gets into the drivers seat I pull on the door handle hoping it would open but he child locked it. I try to watch for any road signs so I I know where he's taking me but the windows are tinted.

Harry's pov

"Why isn't she back yet?" I question as I pace watching the front door. "Maybe she stopped somewhere to think" Niall says trying to comfort me. Just then I get a call from a blocked number
(h= Harry , u= unknown )

h- hello?
u- I got your girl
h- what have you done with her?
u- oh don't worry I'm not going to kill her I'm just claiming what's mine
h- she doesn't want to be with you!
u- she has no choice now

And with that Austin hung up. "Who was that?" Zayn asks. "Austin, he kidnapped Grace" I say dropping to my knees crying.

* one month later *

Grace's pov

It's been one month since Austin kidnapped me, and it hasn't been good he's done some unimaginable things that have scared me for the rest of my life. Everyday we go through the same routine he feeds me three times a day an gives me water then he lets me go shower, then he does things I don't like to think about. He keeps me in this room with boarded up windows. I've been planning and escape that's going into effect tonight when he takes me to go shower.

* four hours later*

I hear keys being used on the other side of the door and Austin walks in "ready to go shower?" He asks and I get up and follow him to the bathroom down the hall. I've gained his trust so I know he'll leave me alone for a few minutes "Austin I forgot my towel in the room can you go grab it for me?" I ask and he nods leaving me alone. I wait a few seconds before bolting out the bathroom door and towards the front door.

I make it out the front door and Austin grabs me I kick him where the sun don't shine before I take off looking at my surroundings and I notice that the boys just live a mile away. I run as fast as I can and it takes me about ten minutes before I see the house in the distance. I make it to the house and I run up the drive way.

"Hello?!?" I call out as I burst through the front door. I run up the stairs to Harry's room and burry through the door. "What the hell Harry?" I scream as I see him making out with some girl on the bed. I run back out the room and run into Louis "Grace?" I hear Louis say as I run down the stairs and back out the front door. Tears start to pour out of my eyes as I run down the drive way I hear screeching before I know it I'm laying in the middle of the road in major pain before every thing goes black.