Ch. 11

Gracie's pov"You were hit by a car, you don't remember?" Zayn says as a bunch a of nurses and doctors start taking my vital signs and other things.

"I don't really remember anything" i say as i rub the side of my head. Zayn looks at the doctor and looks back at me.

"You don't remember coming home to find harry kissing another girl and running out crying?" Zayn asks looking into my eyes . "Who's Harry?" I ask.

Zayn's pov

"So you're telling me she's lost almost all of her memory?" I ask Dr. Ray as I run my hand through my hair.

"Yes, but she remembers you and her best friend" Dr. Ray says "almost all coma patients lose a bit of their memory its not rare" he adds.

"Thank you Doctor" I say before walking back into Gracie's room. "Gracie I have som-" I get cut off by Louis and the guys and Skylar walking in with flowers and balloons and big smiles on all their faces.

"Who are they and why does he have a black eye?" Gracie asks as she grabs a hold of mine and Skylar's hand after pointing at Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry."She doesn't remember us?" Harry asks stepping out from behind Liam.

I grit my teeth and try my hardest not to yell at him for Gracie's sake "no she lost her memory from all the head trauma, but she remembers me and Skylar" I explain to the boys as they all take a seat around the room.

Gracie's pov

"She doesn't remember us?" one of the guys with curly hair asks stepping out from behind one of the guys. "No she lost her memory from all the head trauma, but she remembers me and Skylar" Zayn says to him.

"Well then I'm Niall" a blond haired boy says stepping up to me sticking out his hand for me to shake, I slowly lift my hand and shake his.

"That's Liam, Louis, and the guy with the black eye is Harry" Niall says pointing to each of them.

"So are you guys like friends with Zayn or...?" I ask , "we're all in a band called One Direction" Zayn says.

*1 hour later*

I've gotten to know Niall, Louis, and Liam, but I've yet to learn anything about Harry who sits quietly besides Louis. I see Zayn continuously glare at Harry every time he looks up.

"I'm hungry" everybody whines, "lets go to the cafeteria then" Liam says and everybody but Louis leaves my room.

"Hey can I ask you something?" i say to Louis, "Sure what's up?" he asks.

"What's with Zayn and Harry?" I ask him sitting up a little more in the hospital bed.

"It's a long story" he says with a sigh, "Louis I have nothing but time" I say with a small laugh.

He was about to tell me when everyone started to walk back into my room "we're back" Skylar says with a smile.

Why did they have to walk in now?

A/n sorry guys for the late update and for the short chapter.