Ch. 4

Zayn's pov-

When she said her last name my jaw nearly hit the floor. Now that I really look at her I can see mom in her but could she be? I'm going to call my mom and ask her.

"Did you ever meet your birth mom?" I asked her "No but I was told by the adoption center that I had a twin brother and she gave me up because she couldn't handle two kids." She said.

"I'll be right back" I said getting up and walking inside. I got out my phone and dialed my moms number.

(T=Tricia Z= Zayn)

T- "Hello?"

Z- "hey mom"

T- "what's up sweetie?"

Z- "mom do I have a twin sister?"

T- "I knew this day would come"

Z- "why didn't you tell me"

T- "I was going to tell you when the time was right"

Z- "she's here right now"

T- "she is?"

Z- "yes come on over and we can sit down and talk together"

T- "ill be there in 15 minutes"

Z- "okay bye love you"

T- "love you too"

After I hung up I walked back outside. "I have some news for you Gracie" I said reaching the group. "And what's that?" She says looking at me with a smile. "Let's see how do I put this. I'm your twin brother and our mother is over here right now to meet you." I said. "She-she is?" Grace says her voice cracking like she's about to cry. "Yeah she's really excited to meet her daughter." I say with a smile. Grace runs up and hugs me it surprised me at first but I hugged her back. "You don't know how long I've waited for this" she whispers. When she pulls back I notice she's crying but she quickly covers it up.

"So when is she coming?" She asks. "She should be here soon" I reply.

A/n so there you have it they know they're related sorry its a bad chapter but I'm having trouble think of stuff so yeah...