Ch. 5

Gracie's pov-

After 2 hours of talking with my real mom and Zayn me and Skylar had to leave because we both had work and school tomorrow.

We all exchanged numbers then Skylar and I hopped on my motorcycle and drove home.

*the next morning*

'

Dirty babe

You see these shackles

Baby I'm your slave

I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

It's just that no one makes me feel this way'

I heard my alarm going off "ugh why god why?" I said putting the pillow over my head. 5 minutes later I finally get up. I throw on sweats and a hoodie that says 'do I look like a people person' on it an put my hair up in a pony-tail and slipped on my DCs it's a lazy day I'm just going to one of my art classes.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen and grab an apple I love apples. (Don't judge I'm random). After I finish my apple I grab my bag and keys because I don't feel like taking my bike. I hop I'm my truck that I got when I was 14 that me and my adoptive dad fixed up and drove towards the collage.

*3 hours later*

"Skylar I'm home!" I yelled walking in the door. I walked in to my room to get ready for work. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and hot topic t-shirt that has my name printed on it and my red vans. I walked out and found Skylar passed out on the couch. I grabbed my keys and left for work.

When I arrived at my job it was slow again as usual. I picked up my phone and dialed my other friend Arii.

(A=Arii g=Gracie )

A- "Jake from State Farm how may I assist your call"

G- " yes this is patrick from the Krusty crab"

A- "Gracie! What's up?"

G- "at work bored you should come up here it's dead anyways I have a lot to talk to you about."

A- "KK ill be there in ten"

G- "okay bye!"

After I hung up I waited for her to show up. Ten minutes later she showed up.

"Hey gurrrrl waz up?!?" Arii said walking into the store. "Just workin but I have some big news" I said. "OMG what?!?" She said "I found out who my twin brother an mom are" I said with a smile "oh my god you did? When? Who? How? Where?" She asked. "Yes. Yesterday. Zayn Malik. My boyfriend Harry is I. This famous boy band with him. And at Harry's house." I answered all her questions at once. "OMG THE ZAYN MALIK IS YOUR BRO!" She screamed "yes now shut the duck up before you track attention." I say.