Ch. 8

a/n there will be some flashbacks in this story a/n

*flashback*

"Austin why are you so over protective?" I ask him as we get in the car having to leave a McDonald's because he got kicked out. "I don't want to lose you, and won't" he says. "The guy was just taking my order" I argue "he was looking at you" he says clearly pissed.

"Well he has eyes for a reason" I say as we start to drive off in silence. "I don't go all ape shit crazy whenever girls look at you" I say as we come to a red light "that's different" he says. "How's it different?" I ask "it just is now drop it" he says.

*flashback over*

"Earth to Gracie" I hear someone say "what sorry I spaced off for a second" I say as I see Austin walk into the store next door. "We need to leave like now" I say walking really fast out of the store and out of the mall with them trailing right behind me.

"Why did we have to rush out of there?" Skylar asks "he's here" I say knowing she understands. "Who's here?" Harry asks "someone from my past that I never wanted to see again" I say as we load up in the car. "He's her over protective crazy ex" Skylar says "I knew he would come find me" I say hitting my hand on the dash board really hard "FUCK!" I say.

*2 hours later*

"Can't you get a restraining order against him?" Liam asks "I already have one but it's no use" I say. "We'll get bodyguards for you" Zayn says pacing the room "no Zayn it's fine I can handle him" I say making him sit on the couch.

*flashback*

"AUSTIN!" I yell at him "AUSTIN STOP IT!" I yell pulling him off of the poor guy. He gets off the guy "what the duck is wrong with you?" I ask him "he was flirting with you!" he says clearly pissed. "He just asked if I wanted sprinkles or not" I argue "still" he says walking off.

As he walks off I walk over and help the guy get off the ground "are you okay?" I ask him he coughs and let's out a moan of pain "yeah I think" he says trying to stand up by him self but fails. I take him and sit him on a chair "you've got a broken nose, and a couple broken ribs" I say to him "I'm so sorry about this" I tell him cleaning him up the best I can. "It wasn't your fault" he says. I know it was my crazy boyfriend's I tell my self.

*flashback over*

"so why did you finally break up with him after a year?" Niall asks "because he tried to hit me and I was not going to let that happen" I say just as my phone starts to ring.

I look at the screen and see a blocked number "hello?" I say answering it "miss me baby?" I hear Austin's voice say. "How the hell did you get my number?" I ask confused "don't worry about that right now babe" he says "do not call me babe" I say right before the phone was snatched out of my hands "listen hear asshole If you don't leave sister alone you will regret it" Zayn says into the phone. I can hear Austin on the other side of the line "oh yeah Mr. Malik what are you going to do about it, sick your little bodyguards on me well that won't work pretty boy." And with that Zayn hung up.

"If he comes anywhere near you you call us" all the boys say "okay, but I can handle him myself" I say to them.

*flashback*

"I wasn't flirting with the pizza guy Austin, I just said thank you and have a good night, I was being nice unlike you." I say to him. "Sure you were" he says "you flirt with girls all the time you don't see me freaking out" I argue "that is way different" he says "explain to me how it's fucking different" I yell. He walks closer to me and raises his hand to slap me but I grab his wrist and twist it behind his back. I hear a snap and he cries out in pain "don't ever try to hit me" I say letting his arm go and walking out of his apartment.

*flashback over*