Ch. 2

Harry's pov-

*the next day*

"Was she hot?" Niall asked. I was telling the about the girl I met last night. "Yes she was beautiful" I said. "Did you get her number?" Zayn asked "shit!" I yelled remembering she gave me her number I ran to my room and grabbed the paper. "What do I say? Do I ask her on a date or something?" I said trying to think of what to say. "You said she had a friend right?" Niall asked "yeah she does" "well why don't you invite them over for a BBQ ?" Niall asked " that's a great idea!" I said pulling out my phone.

Gracie's pov-

I was talking with Skylar when my phone started to ring.

(H= Harry G=Gracie)

G- "hello?"

H- "hey it's Harry from last night remember?"

G- "oh yeah hey what's up?"

H- "I was wondering if you and your friend would want to come over and have a BBQ with me and my band mates?"

G- "yeah that would be great we'd love to come what time?"

H- "around 6"

G- " okay see you then"

H- "bye! "

G-" bye!"

After I hung up I told Skylar the plan and looked at the clock 4:30 pm. Just enough time to get ready. I started to get ready throwing on a pear of skinny jeans a button up flannel and my combat boots and did my hair.

We both finished by 5:30 I looked at my phone and saw that Harry had texted me the address. We grabbed our leather jackets and helmets and got on my motorcycle and drove off.