Ch. 7

A/n this story seems so cliché so there's going to be a big twist in this story so here we go hop you in joy A/n

It's been a couple weeks since I found out Zayn Malik was my brother and it's been great. You're probably thinking this girl is the luckiest girl in the world or that my life sounds like a wattpad story.

It's far from it.

I'm lucky to have a great brother and boyfriend but I've been getting texts from my ex. And he ain't happy.

You're probably wondering who's her ex well his name is Austin. We met in America and dated for like a year and the I broke up with him because he was getting to over protective. And I mean really bad he beat the living crap out of a guy because he looked at me.

And I'm hoping he doesn't come here because it won't be pretty.

"Hey what's up?" I heard Skylar say as she walked into the living room. "Nothing probably about to go hang out with Harry and Niall wanna come?" "Yeah let me just get my phone" she left the room just as I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hey babe" Harry says giving be a kiss on the cheek. "Hey" I smile "hey Niall" I wave to him. "Ready?" Harry asks. "Yeah Skylar is going to come so we got to wait for her" I say "okay that's fine" Harry smiles. Skylar comes and we walk to Harry's car we get in and drive to the mall.

We get to the mall and it's surprisingly dead. We get out and me and Harry walk in hand and hand. "I wanna get my cartilage pierced" I say as we walk in through the entrance. "Won't it hurt?" Harry asked "not really it's just like getting a tattoo" I say "but it only takes a second." "Oh" he says.

We walk into a store that does piercings. "How can I help you today?" A women at the counter asks. "Is like to get my cartilage pierced." I say to the woman. "Okay step right over here and pick out a ring" I follow her over to a case "I like that one" I point to one with a ring with a cross. "Okay sit in this chair and I'll get the stuff ready pull back your hair." I pull back my hair as she gets the ring out the case. She comes over to me with a tray. She gets a marker and marks my ear. "Is that good?" She asks holding up a mirror. "Perfect" I say "okay I'm going to count to 3 when I say 3 don't move till I say so" I nod.

She grabs the needle "one two" I take in a deep breath "three" she says as she sticks the needle through my ear I let out the breath I was holding in and stay completely still as she sticks the earring in.

"Okay your done you can move" she says as she takes off her gloves. "Come this way and we'll ring you up".

After we pay we get ready to walk out of the store and I see someone I didn't want to see. "Shit".