Ch. 1

Gracie pov-

Hi my name is Gracie or Grace it doesn't matter I'm 20 . I was adopted at the age of 7. My parents think I'm a perfect angel HAHAHAHA I am defiantly not but they don't know that. I'm in college to be an artist I love to draw. I have one best friend her name is Skylar we have been best friends since 5th grade and we are still friends In College.

"Dude I hope there are a lot of cute guys there." Skylar says as we are getting ready to leave for the club. "Yeah me too" I say as I straighten the last piece of my hair. "Let's go" I say grabbing my leather jacket and the two helmets and throw one to her. She gives me a weird look "were taking my motorcycle" I said walking out of the dorm.

We get down to my bike I pull on my jacket and my helmet as Skylar does the same. We hop on the bike and I drive towards the club.

We arrive and show the jumper our fake I.Ds and he lets us in.

*an hour and a few drinks later*

I left Skylar to go get another drink from the bar I was trying to catch the bartenders attention when someone comes up to me. "Hey beautiful can I by you a drink" I turn around a see the most sexiest guy in the world standing next to me. "Yeah if you can get his atte-" I was cut off by the guy standing next to me sliding me a drink. "Thanks, I'm Gracie but you can call me Grace" I said with a smile. "I'm Harry but you probably knew that" he said. "Have we met before?" I asked confused. "Wait you really don't know who I am do you?" "No I'm sorry" I said and took a drink of my beer. "Wow that's a first" he said with a laugh "are you famous or something?" I ask. "Actually am. I'm in the band One Direction" he said with a smile. "Oh wow" I said. We talked and drank together some more as we started to get more drinks in us we ended up drunk off are asses and on the dance floor dancing with each other.

Skylar came up to me and said we were leaving. "Call me sometime" I said with a wink handing him a paper with my number on it and walking out with Skylar.