Ch. 6

Gracie's pov

After an hour of explaining everything to Arii over my break. She left and said she would stop by the dorms after my shift.

*4 hours later*

I got off from work and left to my dorm. I got home threw my keys on the table by the door. Arii had texted me saying she would be here in half an hour so I decided to shower and change. After my shower I changed into my Elmo pj pants and a oversized t-shirt and threw my hair up in a ponytail. By the time I was done Arii was outside banging on my door. I let her in and we went and sat in the living room with Skylar. "The guys just texted me they want to come over" Skylar said as I threw my self on the couch. "Tell them they can but don't expect us to be all dolled up." I say seeing that were all basically in our pjs. They both laughed and we waited for the guys to show up. 10 minutes later they had found the dorm and Skylar let them in. Arii was freaking out, and I mean freaking out she was about to faint be she recovered and tried to act cool.

"Hey babe" Harry said coming up and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Guys this is Arii my other best friend. I apologize ahead of time she can be a little crazy at times but we all are so it's okay" I said laughing "hi" she said waving. "Well who's up for watching a movie?" I asked. "I am" everyone said "alright how about we're the millers?" I asked walking towards the tv. "Sounds good" Harry said "okay I'll go get the snacks and stuff." Skylar said as I put the movie in.

*After the movie*

We were all crying because we laughed so hard. "I loved that movie" I said getting up and turning off the tv.